despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Hmmm new version about to release i see... Might jump back into to this and see where the game's at now, haven't played since 0.4 i think so should have plenty of new content to enjoy :cool:
Yeah there was a lot of new content :)
And i hope general gameplay became better too :)

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
Every time an update comes out, unless it specifically says "Update Only", it's pretty much a fresh install. If the game has a walkthrough mod or cheats saved into the game folder, I will make a copy of the game folder in another directory then delete the game outright. Create new folder, name it, extract it, move the game folder back in and 9/10 I'm good to go. Very seldom, and this is one of those times, I'm getting the error from a fresh install.

tufkaj

Jun 25, 2018
When I opened up a v7.0 ("fully played") save game in 8.2, it said that all the Tiffany content was played through.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
There is no "Animation" tag...but the game looks pretty good so I figured I would ask if that is accurate OR just a missing tag? Thanks in advance to any who reply. :D

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There is no "Animation" tag...but the game looks pretty good so I figured I would ask if that is accurate OR just a missing tag? Thanks in advance to any who reply. :D
It should be accurate, I believe. There is no animation in the game as of v0.8.2. I haven't played this latest release, but I would be surprised if animations were added suddenly after so much so far with none.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
COED Conquest [v0.9] [despiteful] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 800 MB / 322 MB - COEDConquest-0.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 287 MB - COEDConquest-0.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11v3 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
It should be accurate, I believe. There is no animation in the game as of v0.8.2. I haven't played this latest release, but I would be surprised if animations were added suddenly after so much so far with none.
Thanks for taking the time! I guess I will just skip this one.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
This is a sandbox game. Those types of games are notoriously hard if not impossible to port over to Android. You can always request it on the proper thread, but unless someone there is willing to take it up or Despiteful decides to make this for Android specifically as well, there won't be a mobile version.
People over on itch reported that they had some success playing it with the joiplay app!

But i would only start on a real android port after the game is completely finished, so in a few years lol

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
People over on itch reported that they had some success playing it with the joiplay app!

But i would only start on a real android port after the game is completely finished, so in a few years lol
how big do you plan to make the game that you will only finish it in a few years?:LOL:

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
how big do you plan to make the game that you will only finish it in a few years?:LOL:
I mean I’m not the fastest dev

But at least a route per main location is missing.
A few more businesses plus girls
The main story is just hanging there for now and needs more content

Also the gift system… if the system gives every girl 2-3 new events… thats a lot of time/content haha

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Are there patch notes for 0.9? I'm not sure where to look for the new content.

It's finally time! COED Conquest v0.9 is out on itch!
Follow the link in the discord Server to download or use the client!

PATCHNOTES:
15 new and 6 updated scenes!
Music for multiple locations!
New and updated scenes now have SFX
Bug and language fixes

Reactions: despiteful

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
far to many femdom games out hope ya add some maledom (no offence ) also hope you add pregnancy get our mc to knock everyone up :D

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
far to many femdom games out hope ya add some maledom (no offence ) also hope you add pregnancy get our mc to knock everyone up :D
I think there are scenes that would qualify for that ;)
I think femdom fanatics wouldn’t be really satisfied with that game. There are certainly a few scenes that could qualify (Maria Route, Maybe Lily at the start?) but in general I think I’m pretty balanced:)

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
I think there are scenes that would qualify for that ;)
I think femdom fanatics wouldn’t be really satisfied with that game. There are certainly a few scenes that could qualify (Maria Route, Maybe Lily at the start?) but in general I think I’m pretty balanced:)
Fingers crossed you let some of the girls have harder femdom than what's been so far, like the ones that are already disliked by the "maledom or bust" crowd. Maybe branch their paths into one revenge fantasy and one full submission. Or just a new optional dedicated character that can go through the popular bondage/spanking/pegging path.
Thanks for the game either way!

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Fingers crossed you let some of the girls have harder femdom than what's been so far, like the ones that are already disliked by the "maledom or bust" crowd. Maybe branch their paths into one revenge fantasy and one full submission. Or just a new optional dedicated character that can go through the popular bondage/spanking/pegging path.
Thanks for the game either way!
Haha maybe, but the thing is I'm not at all into stuff like pegging, which greatly reduces my enjoyment writing those scenes, so the chances for such scenes happening aren't the greatest.

Regarding branching, I decided for this game, that you can unlock everything in one playthrough, so branching is a bit of a problem unfortunately :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Traitus
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes