Jun 13, 2021
How do you unlock/find Abigail? I've done everything in the game so far, but am stuck with Stacy's mission that requires a Lv 4 Abigail; whom I've not found yet... I'm guessing I need to talk to someone at the right time in the right place.
Abigail find her upgrade clothes store at the mall level 2

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
"Take me down to the Paradise City where the blowjobs are free and the girls are pretty." :LOL:
My dad used to sometimes sing "Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls
have big titties" when playing the song in his car

Me and my little sister used to often say eww gross, and my mom would often slap
him in the back of the head for singing that and then we'd laugh, weird family moment.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
From what I can see, the below is the latest.

October 5
Hey everybody,
sorry for the delay!
The new Gwyneth Route is about 35% done. Most likely she will launch without gift scene so I can get her out faster.
For sneakpeaks look out for the discord channel, I will post small teasers for every new scene that I've rendered!

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I posted some updates on discord, but TLDR I have finished almost all the renders, only the last ~3 quest for gwyneth remain, and then all her questions.
Gifts will be done later since i don't want to delay further

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Patreon taken down, No news from twitter and last post here was in november. safe to say this got abandoned by the dev. Shame. I liked this one.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Patreon taken down, No news from twitter and last post here was in november. safe to say this got abandoned by the dev. Shame. I liked this one.
The dev is active on Itch and just replied to comments a month ago...

Also, there's a reason their Patreon page was hidden. This is from about 2 months ago:

Discord Update
Despiteful11/29/2023 8:38 AM
Everyone,
I have temporarily unpublished the patreon page. I will republish it after I'm more active again. The update itself is pretty far, but I'm just not getting in the time to finally finish it up.

And then this is from just the other day, answering someone's question:

Despiteful01/24/2024 10:14 AM
update will happen, but uf i just cant put the time in right now, thats also why i paused the whole patreon

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes