eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
After a 2 hours play, I've finally discovered one gift : anal toy for Theresa, which gave me 1 scene.
Still have to find 7 others gifts for the 7 others scenes.
Is there anyone still playing this game?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
After a 2 hours play, I've finally discovered one gift : anal toy for Theresa, which gave me 1 scene.
Still have to find 7 others gifts for the 7 others scenes.
Is there anyone still playing this game?
The discord tends to answer a lot of questions in reasonable time:)

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
The discord tends to answer a lot of questions in reasonable time:)
An answer from the game developer? I feel extremely honoured!
The problem is that, for another game, I had a bad experience with Discord and I find this forum more convenient to share about games.
Now, if nobody answers my questions here, I may eventually go to Discord, but unhappily.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
An answer from the game developer? I feel extremely honoured!
The problem is that, for another game, I had a bad experience with Discord and I find this forum more convenient to share about games.
Now, if nobody answers my questions here, I may eventually go to Discord, but unhappily.
I usually answer here if noone else does ;)

Not that I'm advocating for it, but my code and file structure is pretty easy to figure out, so a quick peak into the game folder give you also some answers :p

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks to your advice, I found 7 lewd scenes out of 8 but I still don't know how to get the voucher for dance lessons...
Go to the gentlemens club same as the voucher for massage lesson, I think, it's random. Also post your list pls.

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
Go to the gentlemens club same as the voucher for massage lesson, I think, it's random. Also post your list pls.
Thanks. I know it's in the Gentlemen's Club and even with Roxy cause it's written in the code of the game repository as told despiteful.
Nevertheless, although I tried many times to talk with Roxy, I can't have this voucher, whereas I have massage voucher and bj voucher (which I used with Hannah).
Which list do you want me to post? The list of gifts I already found?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks. I know it's in the Gentlemen's Club and even with Roxy cause it's written in the code of the game repository as told despiteful.
Nevertheless, although I tried many times to talk with Roxy, I can't have this voucher, whereas I have massage voucher and bj voucher (which I used with Hannah).
Which list do you want me to post? The list of gifts I already found?
It doesn't happen when you talk to Roxy but when you enter the gentlemen's club. And yes your list of gifts.

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
It doesn't happen when you talk to Roxy but when you enter the gentlemen's club. And yes your list of gifts.
Ok, I'll try. Thanks.

List of gifts :

Abigail :
- Libido Enhance XL : Fem. Ed.
- Luxury Suit : Female Cut

Hannah :
- Voucher : BJ lesson

Haley :
- Picnic Voucher
- Voucher : Dance lesson (missing for me)
- Naughty Cosplay Outfit
- Sexy Cosplay Outfit

Theresa :
- Anal Toy Set

Enjoy!

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes