despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
when you have the company. how does marketing work?
it says rate that increases with basic, ceo or tycoon. then you have circular or payout... i have no idea how any of that works XD and i think i'm wasting money by putting it in that account
Marketing costs money and increases weekly profit by a percentage.

investment is basically gambling with odds mostly in your favour

Reactions: TheDevian

Keresztes Bela

Jun 28, 2017
Hi guys I didn't have the choice to upgrade the Gentlemen Lounge i haven't nothing to select, i mean is all empty is normal? thx When I try to hire new stippers, Alexis warning only the upgrade possibility, but I didn't find the option

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Hi guys I didn't have the choice to upgrade the Gentlemen Lounge i haven't nothing to select, i mean is all empty is normal? thx When I try to hire new stippers, Alexis warning only the upgrade possibility, but I didn't find the option
message me a save file, maybe i can find out whats wrong

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I don't understand something on the new mod that you added to the game now. Why is Nora a "faded out" display while none of the other girls are? All of the girls have completed routes, so I don't know the difference between them.
1667431098809.png

Edit: OK, I think I understand now. When a girl's location is "Unknown" (i.e., you won't find her anywhere at that time), she gets the faded appearance.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CoedConquest-0.12.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If she doesn't have an ass wider than her shoulders, I ain't playing it.
That's fine. More for me! Not everybody likes a fat ass. Send me a late '90s Kate Moss or Claudia Schiffer clone any day.
Nobody likes a slut.
You are entirely incorrect. Many people like them. In fact we even call them by nicer terms, since they are women with full sexual agency, not beholden to backwoods hick preacher morality. Things like "free spirit" or even, crazy as it sounds, "a woman". Maybe she's a Maneater, maybe not, but sometimes being chewed up and disposed of is a rewarding experience.

Reactions: J_M

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Coed Conquest [v0.12.1] [despiteful] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 942MB
Repack size: 377MB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

If you prefer Super Compressed Repack (291MB) at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Transparent textbox without text outline is completely unreadable, just saying. Still using the mod (which does this properly)

Reactions: KingArthur101

minimanfan

Jun 1, 2020
I have completed all routes, yet have still not unlocked Hannah, i noticed some earlier posts about the need to finish Rita's questline, but i have also finished all of her tasks, any clue what i'm missing?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I have completed all routes, yet have still not unlocked Hannah, i noticed some earlier posts about the need to finish Rita's questline, but i have also finished all of her tasks, any clue what i'm missing?
She should be on the map, just chat her up :)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hmm, I get this error when clicking on one of Haleys new scenes in the replay menu:

I guess that should be gift_haley_dancelesson_pose1 instead of gift_haley_dance_pose1...

Reactions: despiteful
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes