Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
If you make a new start, is the bug also there?

edit: if that works, send me your save, I might be able to fix it per hand

just checked if i made a new start evrything seems work perfecly ,this is my save ,thx

Truckaddict

Dec 17, 2020
still cant seem to even start the cafe upgrades. can work a shift there and thats it. I have upgraded everything else at the tower. Bug? or am i missing somethign?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
still cant seem to even start the cafe upgrades. can work a shift there and thats it. I have upgraded everything else at the tower. Bug? or am i missing somethign?
What does the hint text say? Maybe the hint text sucks, but I doubt there’s a bug gameplay wise

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Your hint text states: "Talk to Kate in the office" after doing so it progresses

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
I don't do that often but I need help : I've tried during 2 hours to get the Crescent Paradise Rose but I keep failing. My botany is at 100. Is there something else I need to succeed?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't do that often but I need help : I've tried during 2 hours to get the Crescent Paradise Rose but I keep failing. My botany is at 100. Is there something else I need to succeed?
Personally I got it with around 40-50 Botany, but I also own most skill enhanceing Items
It's an extreme challenge to spamming save/load is definately a tactic, albeit abit frustrating

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Have you finished Hannah's route? it gives you a reroll on botany. I got the rose on the first try with 73 and 30 bonus

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys if i try to upgrade the Gentlemen Lounge i haven't nothing to select, i mean is all empty is normal? thx

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
ok ,so? :(is better if i play the game from the start? hope no ,thx
I’m not at home for a few days, but I don’t think I can do this easily, especially since this will affect all businesses…

but you can ask on the discord for a save file, maybe someone has a similar progress!

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
when you have the company. how does marketing work?
it says rate that increases with basic, ceo or tycoon. then you have circular or payout... i have no idea how any of that works XD and i think i'm wasting money by putting it in that account

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes