Jan 23, 2018
Hi i want to ask
Is there any chance for an android version of the game ?
Use joiplay like I am, download older version of joiplay in these website because older version are better

As for the renpy plugin you want it the newest version, here's the link for it

Reactions: TheDevian

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Ah, this is also starting to be just pressing the ctrl button. Almost all of Hannah's events were pressed CTRL because it turned out that she is some fucking camgirl. Not interested at all. So a completely useless character. This game is starting to have too many different crappy things. I could watch one update and then maybe set it to ignore.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Ah, this is also starting to be just pressing the ctrl button. Almost all of Hannah's events were pressed CTRL because it turned out that she is some fucking camgirl. Not interested at all. So a completely useless character. This game is starting to have too many different crappy things. I could watch one update and then maybe set it to ignore.
just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean it is bad or "useless"

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Do some characters have their progression limited? For instance, Hannah is stuck at 20 for me. It says "Raise Hannah's affection..." but every interaction, even succeeding, doesn't affect the score anymore... If so, which ones are complete and which ones aren't? And is it possible to give a gift to the wrong character? Is there a gift guide anywhere?

Other than that, I really loved the game. I would change some things here and there, but mostly cosmetics -- nothing that hinders the enjoyment of the game and nothing that can't be polished later. Congrats, Dev.
It actually should say that you need a finished Haley route to progress Hannah further!
If it doesn’t this is a bug!

Reactions: The Japanese

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
How does the gift system work? Because, right now, I'm completely lost... Do I have to buy the gifts and then meet the girls and press the regular "gift" button (the one that usually gives you 5 points) or another option will show up? And the only way is by trial and error?
Only for Kate right now, more girls in the following updates

Reactions: The Japanese

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
The encounter rates are indeed low, because they are active from the start of a new game and should be reached over a longer playtime!

since many people play with already maxed saves, this obviously creates an issue :)

on the other hand getting your game flow broken every few clicks would be another problem!

so a mod boosting the encounter chance to 100% could be considered…
Maybe I will add it to the cheat mode at some point!

Everyone being on a fresh start: would be really curious how many of the encounter you find along the playthrough without fishing for them!
That way I could boost the rates accordingly:)
Can do. Fresh game, first time playing so no prior knowledge of where to look for encounters. I've done every heroine quest and sidequest except Sophie's so far, and am currently looking for Kate's sister. This is the list of the ones from the list posted by rxiw that I currently have:

Hypno oil, extensive course notes, sex yoga: Course guide, sexy hairclip, small fitness tracker, beautiful stone, lucky coin, arcade voucher, berry bun, berry chocolate shake, berry lube, voucher: massage lesson

Reactions: despiteful

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Can do. Fresh game, first time playing so no prior knowledge of where to look for encounters. I've done every heroine quest and sidequest except Sophie's so far, and am currently looking for Kate's sister. This is the list of the ones from the list posted by rxiw that I currently have:

Hypno oil, extensive course notes, sex yoga: Course guide, sexy hairclip, small fitness tracker, beautiful stone, lucky coin, arcade voucher, berry bun, berry chocolate shake, berry lube, voucher: massage lesson
Thanks a lot! Working better than I thought!

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
No problem. Do keep in mind that I'm a compulsive completionist / explorer, so I may not represent the average CTRL-holder :p
Haha nice!

Then I'm curious, as a completionist, do you find the game too grindy so far?

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Haha nice!

Then I'm curious, as a completionist, do you find the game too grindy so far?
Early money grind seemed a bit steep, between working at the cafeteria for free food and sleeping for stamina, I ended up turning on the no resource mode so I could work more shifts. That solved most of it. Even then, Abigail was a bit of a grind. The sauna could have been cheaper as well. But I've played *much* worse grinds.

Reactions: despiteful

Margon27

Jul 7, 2021
HI I threw together a transparent textbox for this game for myself as the normal file I have didn't work to remove the intrusive boxes and thought I would share in case anyone else was annoyed by them. View attachment 2033397

merge with game directory
Great work! It really helps. Changing opacitity didn't work for me.
THANKS a lot!

Reactions: Gentoo

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Early money grind seemed a bit steep, between working at the cafeteria for free food and sleeping for stamina, I ended up turning on the no resource mode so I could work more shifts. That solved most of it. Even then, Abigail was a bit of a grind. The sauna could have been cheaper as well. But I've played *much* worse grinds.
Yeah, Abigail is a bit much for being basically right at the beginning!

My intention is to add a few more businesses that can be acquired early, but I think the biggest problem is the little reward for working at jobs yourself!

I probably have to add a modifier that increases the work money for every business you already own... Let's call it "prior working experience" haha!

Reactions: rxiw and Badgerlad
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes