Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I wish there were more repeatable events to fuck the heroines after their routes are finished, so many girls show up at MC's apartment now and all i've been able to discover there is a BJ from Kate in the Jacuzzi. There should be a splash zone in that place from all the flying semen hitting all those girls.
Also, the English needs some work. but otherwise, i quite enjoyed the game, i played it over several days without cheatmode.

Hoping for a Haley/Hannah threeseome, and some more Nora action too.

Reactions: The Japanese

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Please tell me we can take Miranda back to our place at some point for sex, this poor girl lost her virginity in a public restroom then she proceeds to have sex in said public restroom on future occasions not only that but she's in love with the mc, I feel like such a fucking asshole :cry:

I do laugh sometimes so I guess it's not all bad:)
Let's not forget pounding her ass in some dirty back alley. lol

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I wish there were more repeatable events to fuck the heroines after their routes are finished, so many girls show up at MC's apartment now and all i've been able to discover there is a BJ from Kate in the Jacuzzi. There should be a splash zone in that place from all the flying semen hitting all those girls.
Also, the English needs some work. but otherwise, i quite enjoyed the game, i played it over several days without cheatmode.

Hoping for a Haley/Hannah threeseome, and some more Nora action too.
Visit Haley in her room, she got something in the latest update :)

The english is a gradual process ;)

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
interesting. I gave her the steak and nothing happened....and she loves steak. do you have to pick a certain place/ i gave it to her in the mall
There are 6 gifts that each unlock a quest. I’m sure they will get spoilered soon in the thread or discord :p

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
COED Conquest [v0.11.2] [despiteful] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 917 MB / 383 MB - COEDConquest-0.11-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 882 MB / 348 MB - COEDConquest-0.11-mac-crunched.zip
= ~41,8% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Kate got scenes for 6 gifts.

v0.11 added a lot of random encounters that give you gifts. Their probabilities are quite low since they are focused on new playthroughs, so you might have to enter a location and exit it again a lot.

I will probably create some kind of walkthrough mod and additional cheats for this at some point, but not in the next few weeks.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Kate got scenes for 6 gifts.

v0.11 added a lot of random encounters that give you gifts. Their probabilities are quite low since they are focused on new playthroughs, so you might have to enter a location and exit it again a lot.

I will probably create some kind of walkthrough mod and additional cheats for this at some point, but not in the next few weeks.
The encounter rates are indeed low, because they are active from the start of a new game and should be reached over a longer playtime!

since many people play with already maxed saves, this obviously creates an issue :)

on the other hand getting your game flow broken every few clicks would be another problem!

so a mod boosting the encounter chance to 100% could be considered…
Maybe I will add it to the cheat mode at some point!

Everyone being on a fresh start: would be really curious how many of the encounter you find along the playthrough without fishing for them!
That way I could boost the rates accordingly:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
The encounter rates are indeed low, because they are active from the start of a new game and should be reached over a longer playtime!

since many people play with already maxed saves, this obviously creates an issue :)

on the other hand getting your game flow broken every few clicks would be another problem!

so a mod boosting the encounter chance to 100% could be considered…
Maybe I will add it to the cheat mode at some point!

Everyone being on a fresh start: would be really curious how many of the encounter you find along the playthrough without fishing for them!
That way I could boost the rates accordingly:)
I didn't start a new game but i think most of these chances are fine like that, some could even be lower. Only a few items could be easy to miss, since you don't visit these locations that often (like Treasure Map, Water Ball and maybe the Arcade Voucher, but also the Paradise Rose). Maybe there could be a simple progress counter somewhere that tells you how many gifts/random encounters you haven't found yet, so you keep a bit motivated to search for them.

It could be annoying that you have to skip a lot of time in existing games since you can only try one gift per week. Maybe a cheat to allow multiple gifts per week could be helpful.

Reactions: despiteful

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
how do i get the encounter? i own the club already.
Details are in the other spoiler list. You have to use the massage training with Cinnamon at least once, then there is a 10% chance for the encounter to trigger when you enter the lounge

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes