Kuzoyami

Oct 18, 2018
hello, I'm stuck after the shower scene when megan masturbates thinking about her uncle,I can not move forward since and yet I tried a lot of conbinaison. Is there a walktrought for this game? I do not find one. I thank you in advance for the help

excuse me for my bad english

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
This game has way too many gate checks you're not informed about.
I totally agree.
I'm stuck since days (in game days ^^)..
I'm playing day 86 with...
Affection : 1098
Lust : 100
Lewdness : 1282
Suspicion : 0/100
With webcam i seen 3 scenes with Megan, 1 scene with Susan.
I tryed every favors and scenes i could find many times with nothing new happening since many days.
So the next step seem to be to delete the game now :/

P.S : i had the first blowjob scene... and it seem i'm not the first one to be stuck at this precise step.

Reactions: Kuzoyami

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I totally agree.
I'm stuck since days (in game days ^^)..
I'm playing day 86 with...
Affection : 1098
Lust : 100
Lewdness : 1282
Suspicion : 0/100
With webcam i seen 3 scenes with Megan, 1 scene with Susan.
I tryed every favors and scenes i could find many times with nothing new happening since many days.
So the next step seem to be to delete the game now :/

P.S : i had the first blowjob scene... and it seem i'm not the first one to be stuck at this precise step.
I disagree.
Played this game many times from the start to end and never got stuck once.

General idea is to do everything in every location possible at least once.
Repeat that when you get a new "event" for the new dialogue and options in different locations and voila...
(All the different levels with Susan as well with and without her potions).

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
me neither the prostitution scene won't trigger even if i put application ON................and 1 question do i have to choose a specific path to have prostitution or will i have it no matter which path of the three i choose ???

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
me neither the prostitution scene won't trigger even if i put application ON................and 1 question do i have to choose a specific path to have prostitution or will i have it no matter which path of the three i choose ???
use my

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
GUYS HOW CAN I HAVE SEX WITH MEGAN I DID IT JUST ONCE IN THE NIGHT WHEN YOU MAKE MEGAN HORNY AND DONT TOUCH IT>>>JUST THIS TIME I ALREADY HAD SEX WITH SUSAN IN KITCHEN AND SHOWER BUT IM KINDA STUCK ON MEGAN ROUTE ANY ONE COULD HELP?

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get the pregnancy content? As in impregnating Susan and Megan? Anyone? Or is that only for the ending because I've passed Day 120?

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Apparently, he will keep doing updates every other month. You can read the full message on his patreon (without being a patron).

There's still many things Sid could add to this game that would give it an extra star from me.
Aside from adding animations to the sex scenes (not sure if he knows how to do that),
then simple additions could be:

- closeup scenes so we can see the penetration with Megan and Susan
- titty-sucking (not once has he latched his mouth onto those glorious milkers, which is unforgivable!)
- fingering (it's been suggested that he has done this, but no visuals from what I've seen)
- anal (it was subtly suggested by Calvin when he has Megan in the bathroom and asks her to bend over)
- toys
- ball licking

Plenty more story to tell or add to, if Sid chooses to do so.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes