deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
I think I might have asked this a long time ago, might have been elsewhere, but were pregnant renders for the girls ever added to the game?

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Prostitution still isn't working. V1.10a. I even went back and replayed it.
Ran through the game twice. out past 120 days completed everything. Prostitution still doesn't show on menu not even with this update. Way to much effort to bother seeing the few pictures for that scene just went and looked in the directory.

I don't see how this is that difficult to fix. It should be a matter of testing two conditions. Can you have sex and is prostitution turned on if so add line to menu or show menu the next menu.

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
i kinda don't know what to do now, the last new scene i got was Megan's blowjob while we watch Tv on her room, now i don't know what to do, someone can help me?

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
i kinda don't know what to do now, the last new scene i got was Megan's blowjob while we watch Tv on her room, now i don't know what to do, someone can help me?
It would be simpler for me to just tell you how to get everything.
There are 3 primary rooms to check bedroom, bathroom and watch tv at night in the living room.
Cycle check those 3 for new actions. Start checking in the morning for mom and dad to have a discussion which you end up following her to the fall and catch her in an affair and you can start blackmailing her. You'll then have encounters with mom in the dinning room at lunch time while Megan is on the couch. You'll be able to call the mom. After several progressions you will also be able to have encounters in the bathroom with mom.

The simple answer is check the old locations and see if anything new comes up. Most of Megan's advancements are in the afternoon when she is lying on the bed. There are some things you will need to watch for like when it offers you to use an aphrodisiac and so on. Make use of that bathroom camera as well checking if anything new comes up. They will also be indicators of a change.

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
It would be simpler for me to just tell you how to get everything.
There are 3 primary rooms to check bedroom, bathroom and watch tv at night in the living room.
Cycle check those 3 for new actions. Start checking in the morning for mom and dad to have a discussion which you end up following her to the fall and catch her in an affair and you can start blackmailing her. You'll then have encounters with mom in the dinning room at lunch time while Megan is on the couch. You'll be able to call the mom. After several progressions you will also be able to have encounters in the bathroom with mom.

The simple answer is check the old locations and see if anything new comes up. Most of Megan's advancements are in the afternoon when she is lying on the bed. There are some things you will need to watch for like when it offers you to use an aphrodisiac and so on. Make use of that bathroom camera as well checking if anything new comes up. They will also be indicators of a change.
Ok got it, thank you man, appreciate that.

Reactions: grtrader
May 21, 2018
I made a thing since the other suspicion mod hasn't been updated and figured some others might want to use it. Doing trash or dishes lowers suspicion by 100. I made it with v1.10, but it should continue to work through updates unless the kitchen is changed as it doesn't touch the CommonEvents.json file.

Installation:
1. Navigate to ..\Cohabitation\www\
2. Backup data folder.
3. Put mod files into ..\Cohabitation\www\data and overwrite
Can I use this with android too?

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
I personally dont like grindy stuff.. most of grindy stuff are action locked and requires specific action. So idk. I guess im gonna grind those 3 locations as well. Kinda weird you have to use sleeping pills after dinner... after she ate.. gl to us who were stuck in thigh job

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
this game is actually pretty good, but i got stuck a few times in differents after-scenes, i got thighfuck with megan and i can call Susan in the noon and midnight and i already did a few times and nothing more is happening, i wish we could have a walkthrough

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi guys,
First time playing this game and i'm a bit stuck in the beginning.
Since there is no walkthrough and the changelog fo the early releases is not avaliable, don't mind me asking.
I've been playing hours now without any progress.

Here are my stats :
Af :5 67
Lu : 64
Le : 464
Su : 45
Money : 800

I've done the sleeping pills event already. Megan comes washing me in the tub and sits in my lap during movies and also helps with trash and dishes.
I've seen her masturbating in the shower.
Did every early morning and favor scenes 3x each at least. (when asking her to strip i still can not ask her to go full nude without losing affection points)

My daily routine is :
Shower with megan, breakfast, tv, back massage, dinner, tv.
I've also tried tofap behind the divider for 2 weeks straight.

Is there something I have to do to progress or do I have to grind countless hours ?
I also have no idea what to do with the aphrodisiacs

Thank you.

edit : tried to raise th elust to the max and redo the shower, tv and massage events. nothing.
edit 2 : raised both stats to 1000+. still nothing. cans omebody PLEASE give me a hint ?

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
Hi guys,
Since there is no walkthrough and the changelog fo the early releases is not avaliable, don't mind me asking.

Here are my stats :

I've done the sleeping pills event already. Megan comes washing me in the tub and sits in my lap during movies and also helps with trash and dishes.
Did every early morning and favor scenes 3x each at least. (when asking her to strip i still can not ask her to go full nude without losing affection points)

My daily routine is :

Is there something I have to do to progress or do I have to grind countless hours ?

Thank you.

edit : tried to raise th elust to the max and redo the shower, tv and massage events. nothing.
edit 2 : raised both stats to 1000+. still nothing. cans omebody PLEASE give me a hint ?

Full body wash in the bathroom? Click on favors.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Hi guys,

Here are my stats :

My daily routine is :

Thank you.

As someone answered me 2 pages ago I will answer you with the same.

You need to use all the favors once or twice, AND theres a favor at night, when Megan is ready to sleep in her bed, click favors "Goodnight kiss"

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes