DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn, seeing this in the updated section again is a throwback. I haven't played this in years. Looking at the changelog, it's for rebalancing? It has been a while so I'll give this fresh playthrough.

From what I remember, Susan was actually my favorite before the end. Though, from seeing another post in here, I should probably wait until her rebalancing portion is released.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the solution work not this game version is broken
the game doesn't go on. Did everything as the solution says. But appears to be defective. The hand job is not activated and it cannot continue

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Just a warning. Don't use any mods because it'll mess with the rebalancing that's been done. My alt has made one of the mods for this game and from what I can see, any mod for the previous versions will create issues.
i need a complete walkthrough of tis please
I haven't played more than a few minutes of the R2 version but my approach during the previous versions was purely mathematical. Work once a day to make sure you can pay rent and buy pills, items, rewards, etc. Always do 1 or 2 chores daily to keep suspicion down like washing dishes or taking the trash out. The girls have a set schedule and you'd start with Megan like when she's doing homework or watching tv. Start with the top options and then do it again the next day to trigger ALL the options you get. Selecting all the interactions is key to progressing but keep in mind that the more risky the interaction, the more suspicion it hits you with.
So I didn't need a walkthrough. It's really not needed IMO as this is more of you tracking your own interactions and scores. I only had a bad end once and that was in the original version after having a threesome and then repeating it the next day after also seducing Megan twice during the day which made my suspicion points skyrocket. O.O

To win the game, I'd always do 3 things:
1 - Pay close attention to the suspicion points and never let it get to 100.
2 - Repeat events to select all the available interaction options with both ladies.
3 - Always keep enough money in the account to pay rent.

Reactions: drone4of2

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
Damn, seeing this in the updated section again is a throwback. I haven't played this in years. Looking at the changelog, it's for rebalancing? It has been a while so I'll give this fresh playthrough.

From what I remember, Susan was actually my favorite before the end. Though, from seeing another post in here, I should probably wait until her rebalancing portion is released.
said nearly the same thing to myself when i saw this.... is it worth the download with the "rebalancing" or is it better that we moved on to "higher quality" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

raziel1092

May 11, 2017
I hope the next update will have animated scenes,

This game has great potential and could be brought to life with the animated scenes.

Jul 15, 2019
im just waiting for it to go public for the final rebalance and from what i see on his patreon it should be on like the 18th or 19th but im not sure it seems with how his release for r2 went with it being 17 days later and with how the final redux was released on the 1st... I just hope im right as i loved playing this game like two or three years ago he also has two new games as well it seems

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Man it's been years. And really, no animations still? I tried recreating this girl in honey select and failed super hard lol.

Reactions: Richardson1

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
this game was my first on here and still sadly the only game of its's kind with super sexy characters and a corruption system that feels legit and changes alot. It's rough around the edges sure, but man I could never find anything that comes close without overdoing it or wimping out.
I hope the dev will one day make another

Jan 7, 2022
I made a thing since the other suspicion mod hasn't been updated and figured some others might want to use it. Doing trash or dishes lowers suspicion by 100. I made it with v1.10, but it should continue to work through updates unless the kitchen is changed as it doesn't touch the CommonEvents.json file.

Installation:
1. Navigate to ..\Cohabitation\www\
2. Backup data folder.
3. Put mod files into ..\Cohabitation\www\data and overwrite
Guys, can someone please confirm if it still works for the latest version? Thanks :)

Edit: okay, I just read posts not to use mods since they fuck up the rebalancing. Is it possible to update the mod?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hanaba

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
this game was my first on here and still sadly the only game of its's kind with super sexy characters and a corruption system that feels legit and changes alot. It's rough around the edges sure, but man I could never find anything that comes close without overdoing it or wimping out.
I hope the dev will one day make another
It is a great corruption game, for sure.

Reactions: Choyz and XCelesX
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes