RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Thank you for sharing. I am sure we are all grateful to hear you are saving 613.84Mb of HDD space. We'll all sleep better knowing what you are doing with your HDD space.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
the progression system in this game, as far as I can tell, is unchanged from where it was 4 or 5 years ago when I 1st played it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm at the point where I'm considering to manipulate the variables to see if I can get around it.

Last time I at least got to the point where corruption of the mother could begin, but not this time.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Useless post is useless. Are you even playing this game? Having troubles playing it? If the answer is no then buzz off.
Your post was equally as useless. This is not an airport, you dont have to announce your departure. If you dont want to play the game, dont play it.

If you are looking for help, then be specific. But your post was just a useless rant.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Your post was equally as useless. This is not an airport, you dont have to announce your departure. If you dont want to play the game, dont play it.

If you are looking for help, then be specific. But your post was just a useless rant.
I see you can't read I've already requested help twice in this thread but no answers are forthcoming. I'm just going to block trolls from now on.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
For anyone wondering "What is new in redux version?". This is from his Patreon.

November 1
Cohabitation Redux R1

I've edited the stat gains and progressions of all the repeatable stat-gain events in Megan's house (i.e. studying, watching TV together, that stuff) and the first two story events (kissing and then groping). I could've done more but doing the groping event opens up the mall and I wanted to make sure I was on the right track with the rebalance before going too deep into the game.
So, yeah, please tell me below or in my how you're finding the rebalance. Is the game still too slow? Now too fast? Plus any bug reports.

Reactions: RoboRon and Kudram

Netori

Apr 30, 2017
Heh, found my way back to this game while cleaning my Hgames folder, remembered playing it years ago. Here we go again!

dmmt

May 8, 2020
gonna play the redux soon enough. I really enjoyed, and was frustrated all to hell, with this game when I 1st encountered in a few years ago..ok, like...5 or so. lol But I finally found my way through it.

Now I will be the 1st to admit, I'd LOVE to see a remake, in Renpy with DAZ models and animation, and making the women "less thick". Frankly, I think the disgusting, fat, pig of a dirty ole Uncle, is spot on the mark; given what his intentions are from day 1. Make him rich and handsome, and you fall into the trope of the niece having harbored a lifelong infatuation, blah, blah, blah. Make him the odd man out ugly duckling of the family? Then it all comes together and actually makes sense in a twisted sort of way.

Reactions: ekpptnet

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
gonna play the redux soon enough. I really enjoyed, and was frustrated all to hell, with this game when I 1st encountered in a few years ago..ok, like...5 or so. lol But I finally found my way through it.

Now I will be the 1st to admit, I'd LOVE to see a remake, in Renpy with DAZ models and animation, and making the women "less thick". Frankly, I think the disgusting, fat, pig of a dirty ole Uncle, is spot on the mark; given what his intentions are from day 1. Make him rich and handsome, and you fall into the trope of the niece having harbored a lifelong infatuation, blah, blah, blah. Make him the odd man out ugly duckling of the family? Then it all comes together and actually makes sense in a twisted sort of way.
Very unlikely that a Remake will happen. The game is so old, if the Dev would have liked to do a Remake, he would probably have started already.
The Redux-Version only changes the grind a bit, but not the actual content or the visuals. And the Dev is currently working on two projects, so unlikely that they plan to make a Remake anytime soon.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I dont expect a remake will happen, I'm just saying it would be a good one if it were to be done.

Xtof

May 30, 2017
Hey so, Im stuck at the chest wash impasse?

Ive done pretty much multiple times, her stats are in the thousands now. I can't seem to trigger anything beyond chest wash which according to almost every post on this forum is like the gateway to more content.

Is there a particular amount of times I have to see every scene? Should I sacrifice a goat?
A reply on a very old post but I also got stuck on the 'chest wash' and couldnt find an answer in all the posts so I thought to share the following:
I thought I cycled to all other events but I just noticed I missed the 'goodnight kiss' favor at midnight.
Afterwards I cycled to all the events again and I think as soon as Megan's lust was again above 80 ish, In the afternoon It triggered an auto event with some oral sex. afterwards the 'full body Wash' favor in the shower opend up (i have 67 favor currently). Which sets me good to continue.
, I hope.

I hope it might help someone.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
it would be good if it was possible to change clothes at susan and megan's, different sex in the kitchen and so on, and prostitution at susan's

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cohabitation Redux R2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes