Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you even get the endings? Any scene in particular you need to get or how much time?
End scene triggers on day #120 and what type of ending you get depends on how far you were able to progress with the girls. The game doesn't stop there by the way, so you can carry on afterwards, so you can finish progression with both of them that way. But to get a different ending you have to start anew and do better/differently. The small scene you get for an ending, in my opinion, doesn't worth the fuss at all.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
End scene triggers on day #120 and what type of ending you get depends on how far you were able to progress with the girls. The game doesn't stop there by the way, so you can carry on afterwards, so you can finish progression with both of them that way. But to get a different ending you have to start anew and do better/differently. The small scene you get for an ending, in my opinion, doesn't worth the fuss at all.
Thank you. So I was simply past this point and only got the Ending for Megan, because I did not progress with Susan enough at this point.

So yeah, not gonna replay this. But it was a nice game overall.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Thanks I alredy have proggres alow with both and both are pregnant, but nothing new happened.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
we need a money cheat as well if there is already one?
this is the best there is for this game, I leave a list with the variables that I know (and probably only gonna use anyone) Money if I am not wrong is straight up money if not well,look how much was before working, work look how much and look up in the editor.
Variable#1_affection
Variable#2_Lust
Variable#3_Lewdness
Variable#4_Suspicion
Variable#5_Day
Variable#6_D of week
Variable#7_Time (1-7)
Variable#16_favor points
Variable#19_Susan corruption

master022

May 9, 2018
this is the best there is for this game, I leave a list with the variables that I know (and probably only gonna use anyone) Money if I am not wrong is straight up money if not well,look how much was before working, work look how much and look up in the editor.
Variable#1_affection
Variable#2_Lust
Variable#3_Lewdness
Variable#4_Suspicion
Variable#5_Day
Variable#6_D of week
Variable#7_Time (1-7)
Variable#16_favor points
Variable#19_Susan corruption
there is no Variable 16 and 19 there is only 10,11,13,14 and 15?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
toughest variable to control, is Suspicion. The 1st night you have sex with your niece, adds 75 to suspicion and if that runs you over 100...its game over.

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
any cheats code or something?
Saveeditonline.com, as suggested, is a nice tool for editing RPGM saves files.

But for this game, I would say Cheat Engine (with RPG Maker VX custom type) is far more convenient, as you can freeze the values when you're to lazy to monitor and manage parameters.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Saveeditonline.com, as suggested, is a nice tool for editing RPGM saves files.

But for this game, I would say Cheat Engine (with RPG Maker VX custom type) is far more convenient, as you can freeze the values when you're to lazy to monitor and manage parameters.
Where can I get the RPG Maker VX custom type for the Cheat engine?

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
Where can I get the RPG Maker VX custom type for the Cheat engine?
I Googled this site :

I don't know if its the same to what I'm using (it seems similar as far as I can remember)
I'm using Cheat Engine 6.7 by the way, in case there is some version compatibility issues.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how to trigger the start of the corrupting of Susan?. Megan has been corrupting slowly but is really starting to accept how lewd she is, but I can not corrupt Susan,rather do not know how.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes