El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Enjoying the game! Does anyone have a milestone chart as far as how much affection, lust and lewdness you need to advance to the next set of situations/actions??

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Ok buying aphrodisiacs early is a bad idea. Like what @Nonya Bizz said, don't buy aphrodisiacs unless MC makes plan to drug it in dinner. It breaks the game out of order thus you can't continue any progress.
Does anyone know if this is still the case? I can not advance, Lewdness is at 600 and I think I've watched every scene available at least twice but breast wash is the most I can do.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I can not advance, Lewdness is at 600 and I think I've watched every scene available at least twice but breast wash is the most I can do.
Yeah, no clue what I'm doing wrong. I can buy and use the sleeping pills after the system update, buying aphrodisiacs does nothing and the Chest Wash favor is as far as I can go.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, no clue what I'm doing wrong. I can buy and use the sleeping pills after the system update, buying aphrodisiacs does nothing and the Chest Wash favor is as far as I can go.
I'm in the same position. Did you found how to proceed?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm in the same position. Did you found how to proceed?
I did but I can't remember what exactly I missed. It was a scene, I know that much, and it was a boring one with nothing of interest for me, which is why I was avoiding it. Try watching scenes you've been avoiding, in the bathroom, with her sleeping or behind the divider.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how does the point system work, who has the lewd points, are they Megan's?. How many do you need to get Megan to act less shy?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how does the point system work, who has the lewd points, are they Megan's?. How many do you need to get Megan to act less shy?
Everything applies to Megan since there is only one girl. When Susan gets into the picture she will have her own points. So yes. Everything you see is Megan's.

A lot. This is a grindy game. Doesn't take ages but does take time. Plus it isn't just lewdness. All stats are relevant and we don't have exact numbers for treshhold. You just have to grind those numbers and progress with the scenes. If you pump one and neglect another you may not progress. You keep repeating the same one scene and neglect other type of activities, you may not progress. And so on.

Basically, don't focus too much on the numbers. It is more about the scenes. Try to progress with each scene. When it doesn't offer something new, you are probably required to do some other activity. If nothing provides anything new that means you have low numbers and has to grind them.

Don't neglect working of course, keep the suspicion low AT ANY TIME. As soon as you gaines supicion, priority #1 is to reduce it to zero. The game's only nasty suprise is that you may end up in a situation when you gain too much suspicion and you won't have time to reduce it before it reaches breaking point. So again. Keep on eye on suspicion. As soon as you get some, reduce it to zero asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes