FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I already banged and creampied Megan, but she still only does blowjobs in every other spot. I can't bang her again. I am stuck getting continuous blowjobs from Susan in the kitchen. I can't find anything else. I've also tried to use provided saves from this site, and even saveeditor and another RPGM editor I have. The game doesn't recognize the saves. I put the save files in "www/saves" and they don't show up in the load screen. After spending countless hours grinding, I'm about done with it.

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
i feel like an idiot but i can't seem to trigger susan at all. i have seen her shower but other then that i have not seen anything else and i have magan up to the point that with the aphrodisiacs i can fuck her but susan has not triggered.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guys.. I don't want to 'grind' again. Would guys provide saves before the start of the mother's content?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey guys been ages and ages since ive played this game and decided to play it again
got a question here for you guys how do we tell how much money we have?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
How often do I have to give Susan the drugs for breakfast until it works, and when and how do I get the scene after that?

Nautis

Feb 16, 2019
Is there any way to get the card data for the girls? This game is a classic and has definitely helped out a boner or two, but I wanna see them tits animated.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
hey guys been ages and ages since ive played this game and decided to play it again
got a question here for you guys how do we tell how much money we have?
I had the same question a couple of years ago and never got an answer. I could never find that info.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I had the same question a couple of years ago and never got an answer. I could never find that info.
Seriously?

Well, okay. When you are in the game click Menu -> Stats.
First it will show the Affection, Lust, etc at the bottom panel. Click, and you will get a second panel about Susan's corruption, day, day of the week.
Click again, and you will be seemingly shown an empty screen BUT..

in all actually in the upper right corner Carl's money will be shown.
If you keep clicking, Pregnancy state will be shown, again, at the bottom. But that third empty screen isn't a mistake.

Why it was done this way to put it in the corner while the other four pages' info are at the bottom, no idea.. but there it is.

Menu -> Stats -> 3rd page upper right corner.

Reactions: hentai charley
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes