Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
Does anyone mind sharing your save file right before the sex part? Accidentally overwritten my previous file with he current file which went overboard and got caught....

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me what the requirements are to activate the events, I get stuck in the game and I can ask for favors but in the room I only have 2 and in the shower 1, on the cameras I already saw megan masturbate on the camera and I have been checking but I did not see any other scene and the first two training sessions I have already done and I repeat them several times but

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Can someone tell me what the requirements are to activate the events, I get stuck in the game and I can ask for favors but in the room I only have 2 and in the shower 1, on the cameras I already saw megan masturbate on the camera and I have been checking but I did not see any other scene and the first two training sessions I have already done and I repeat them several times but
I'm not sure how many events you're stuck on (true, you elaborate a couple of points), so this must be a bit general.

Have you checked a) the changelogs - esp. any changelog which you recognize relates to the stage(s) of the game where you get stuck - and b) the "GUIDE"? Both are shown and linked in the first post of this thread.

A few specific pointers (arising from the aforementioned Changelogs and Guide):

1) Sometimes you have to repeat an activity to advance to the next stage. (Although it seems you've tried that)...

2) This game is very "branched", often "this leads to that" - and certain events may be released by other actions that are not obviously its triggers. ~ Check the Guide and changelogs carefully for examples of what I mean here: = what releases what else!

3) You have to "perform" certain actions *at a particular time of the day* (e.g. afternoon only; midnight only) to "spring" further progress. ~ Once again, changelogs and Guide will give you examples of this. It can be frustrating if you overlook this!

4) Location in bedroom, as well as time of day. Be careful to follow - via changelogs or Guide - WHERE EXACTLY certain new events are triggered from. It may be e.g. from the guy's computer; from his bed; or from leaving the room and going to the living room, kitchen or such.

5) The Dev points out somewhere - it's again in the changelogs, IIRC - that you can advance a hell of a lot of days, but if some trigger has subsequently been added to release new events which the Dev added in a certain release (obvious example: the various endings!), you will need to heed 1) or 2) or 3) and/or 4) above to "get over the hump" and advance.

Good luck for further progress!

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
UPDATE:
i found a save file someone posted said all is unlocked so i loaded THAT save sure enough theres actually a few toys
vibrator
anal vibrator
egg rotor

so how to get these and how do they come to play ingame?

View attachment 1048934
The toys were an abandoned idea from back while the game wasn't finished. Unfortunately you can't use them for anything.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The toys were an abandoned idea from back while the game wasn't finished. Unfortunately you can't use them for anything.
ya it took me a bit to realize lol kinda sucks was looking forward t a little more play haha

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Will we ever get a continuation of this fantastic game? There is nothing like it out there. I freaking love the character designs and corruption content

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me what else I fear to do to be able to ask the 2 favor in the bathroom because I have already done the first one and also the scene of Megan in the bathroom where he meets the MC in the bathroom naked and the camera recordings I have seen 3 of megan and 1 of her mother and even so I do not get it and I'm stuck Cohabitation 04_06_2021 05_46_44 p. m..png

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes