Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
What happens after you get both the girls pregnant? I'm on day 212 and have both Megan and Susan pregnant, is there any pregnant scenes or does it just go on and on and on...?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
What happens after you get both the girls pregnant? I'm on day 212 and have both Megan and Susan pregnant, is there any pregnant scenes or does it just go on and on and on...?
I only played the daughter Route, where she gets pregnant. She pretend to don’t know the father of her child and her uncle takes over this part. Later, they got a flat for they alone. Happy end, you know. ;)
I used a savegame from this site. There is also a mom route and even the Harem ending, but no further story after this I think.

Reactions: Nelix171

Rotoscope98

Dec 4, 2020
Does anyone happen to have a save file just before or after sex with Megan? I triggered the game over after that scene and haven't saved even once since the start of the game. :cry:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I thought the game was Completed. Why does it say On Hold?
I think the developer had been talking some time ago about possibly adding more little side stuff, but that the core of it was completed... But I think that was over a year ago now... In a different era...
"This will also be the last Cohabitation update for the foreseeable future. I might maybe possibly at some point in time do the Megan and Kevin content but for now I want to focus on finishing up SWAK and starting the groundwork for Cursed."

That's from the dev's Patreon last January, and presumably the reason it's On Hold and not Completed, since they may return to do more content. Granted, it's a maybe and not a definitely, but I imagine in such cases it's hard to pin down what exactly to tag a game as.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
"This will also be the last Cohabitation update for the foreseeable future. I might maybe possibly at some point in time do the Megan and Kevin content but for now I want to focus on finishing up SWAK and starting the groundwork for Cursed."

That's from the dev's Patreon last January, and presumably the reason it's On Hold and not Completed, since they may return to do more content. Granted, it's a maybe and not a definitely, but I imagine in such cases it's hard to pin down what exactly to tag a game as.
I would love to see this truly finished. Loved the game so much and it is kind of sad to see it in that state for the forseeable future.
It is still kind of hard to figure stuff out especially with the events of the mother character.
Hope this one will not be forgotten over time.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018

Just seen your post ...

I'd suggest having a read of these two posts (by MrBaitor ):

#2,048
and
#2,059 <- with attachment: a rudimentary Walkthrough (using the Dev's Changelogs: see esp. 0.98, bullet point 3, and 0.99, bullet 2 - "Endings").

It may be a case of getting Susan into midnight sex on the living room sofa one more time? (Even if you as Cal have done her there already, as you can read above, a particular trigger is needed for the endings, and it might be that.)

Otherwise, I can't remember (it's a bit long ago!) what key event actually triggers the various juicy Endings, with preggo (or stubbornly non-preggo) options for daughter and mother, harem style with them both, etc. - even if, on your day counter, you are way beyond the magic Day 119 into Day 120, as described, the trigger will reset the Day to that magic overnighter. Good luck! :D

EDIT: Apols, the direct links to Mr Baitor's two posts don't seem to work.

They're both on *p103* of this forum thread as it stands.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBaitor

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
it´s not mentioned in the tags, but yeah, there a some animations.
Where exactly did you see animation in this game?? If you haven't played this game through the end don't bs about it, trying to be "helpful" to others. There is no animation whatsoever in this game. There are no moving frames at all. This game is a strict erotic visual novel. The writing is awesome, and it covers the lack of animation. It's just perfect as it is.

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
I think i am stucked...

I already have showered her chest, did the 2 favors in bedroom, and take shower with her... but nothing else happens...

my stats: affection 894, Lust 100, Lewd 586...

what i have to do to proceed in the game?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I don't know if this save work. I ain't very good with uploads/converts but here is a save. (Day 150-ish or something) ("everything" should be open.)

Susan can be called from "Cal's stuff by his bed" and during the night period
hey bro i know this is an old posts but hope your still around have some questions,etc for you about this game
quick version...did you come across anything ingame about SYSTEM and you move out and megan comes to visit,etc and then goes on to say you can continue playing and it sets you back at the house game starts from?
LONG VERSION:so i started a brand new game today and been playing all day and havent so much as gotten a b.j from megan
YOUR SAVE the stats are fairly high,etc ...SO i used online save editor gave myself 10000 lewed and 8000 affection ...after doing so i can finally use sleeping pills (couldnt before although could buy them)
after about a hour after i boosted my money and favors and lewd and affection points,etc i got a SYSTEM message with story dialog went on to say that they didnt need me anymore so i went out and got my own place and megan as im about to move out megan gives me a b.j then shows me at my new place and megan sneaks out to see me and she fucks me,etc
AFTER THAT ...goes onto say something along the lines of end of content BUT can continue playing normally again from where i left off at or something like that until NEXT VERSION....did you see anything at all like that when you played this game can you recall?
wondering if im wasting my time with continuing playing and trying to progress with megan,etc?
OR did you see all the same shit i did and continued playing and got to progress with megan and later susan,etc?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wish we could skip all the repetitive text in this game

UPDATE:if your like me and hate reading the same shit over and over and over again i have found the cure ...hold down z key to skip text
its one thing to read something for the VERY first time BUT far to bloody repetitive after the 2nd or 3rd time or more

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes