Horny

Apr 26, 2017
The narration, build up and scenes are very well done in this game. This is one of those rare instances which demonstrates how decent writing combined with high quality render pictures can make up for lack of animation and elevate an otherwise poor quality game. Lets face it, the grind is borderline insane lol. Clicking through the repeating dialogues and scenes while trying to keep the statistics in control as to not game over is a hugely frustrating process, and the lack of hints certainly doesn't help. Still, this is an overall good game for people who are into the incest fetish. It has a lot of potential for improvement, hence I would love to see a more polished sequel of sorts involving even more female relatives with less grind, actual animations, similar quality writing and narration :D

Last edited:

chillo

May 7, 2017
game ended and im in endless play
i cannot trigger prostitution
i go to the mall with megan and the option isnt there, bathroom is, and ive done everything

i havent been able to give aphrodisiacs to both megan and susan on an evening/night

any ideas on how i can progress?

Last edited:

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys. Anyone know how I can get out of endless loop of visiting Susan at her office as soon as noon hits?
I'd hit 3-4 days in a row, and when I tried going back to a save from a few game days earlier, it would still end up coming again.
I do notice a quick fade to black in the early morning each time before early morning comes back, but can't seem to get out of the loop, no matter how many times I drug/don't drug her breakfast and see her at night and late night.
I'm around day 90 if anyone knows if that affects, before the threesome triggers.

Warhunter58

Jun 19, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble adding mods or saves to the game? Every time I try I keep getting an alert saying WinRAR can only add files to RAR or ZIP archives. Didn't use to have this problem and don't have it with any other games from this site.
Any ideas?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
save. Just add all to the save folder, hope it works.
LOL i confirm that INDEED your save files work 100% perfectly soooo thats the good news
NOW for the "BAD NEWS" you will have 3 nights of ingame time and then be booted out and game over
something about susan and i was like WTF who the hell is susan ONLY other people i seen is buddy and his wife on the couch in living room
thanks for the upload of your save files id never of gotten as far as you did i dont believe LOL i was already about to give up
and then i stumbled onto your upload saved files appreciate it man im not complaining i laughed out loud when game ended
do u have any other save files for the game and also where the heck is this susan how ya find her?

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
LOL i confirm that INDEED your save files work 100% perfectly soooo thats the good news
NOW for the "BAD NEWS" you will have 3 nights of ingame time and then be booted out and game over
something about susan and i was like WTF who the hell is susan ONLY other people i seen is buddy and his wife on the couch in living room
thanks for the upload of your save files id never of gotten as far as you did i dont believe LOL i was already about to give up
and then i stumbled onto your upload saved files appreciate it man im not complaining i laughed out loud when game ended
do u have any other save files for the game and also where the heck is this susan how ya find her?
I don't know if this save work. I ain't very good with uploads/converts but here is a save. (Day 150-ish or something) ("everything" should be open.)

Susan can be called from "Cal's stuff by his bed" and during the night period

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
I really like the mechanics of this game... i enjoy the grind and negotiating the stats.
And the how things build up the route to seduction.
Also it's nice that it is pretty grounded without weird fantastical demonic shit happening.

Can anyone recommend a game very similar to this in terms of mechanics, phasing, build-up, choices, and setting?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How and where to catch her?
Its not random, it happens automatically when you actually set it up. After you catch her muttering the name of the guy who isn't her husband, you can eavesdrop on her in the morning when she and hubby watches morning news. Its straightforward from there.

Reactions: DJsona
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes