HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any anal so far? I noticed there are anal items in the code already but haven't seen a prompt to buy them yet.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What about the prostitution content? How to unlock it?
Keep having sex with the Niece until you can start having un protected sex with her. After doing that like twice get her Lust up to 100 and invite her to your bed to have Missionary Sex. That's the last thing you need. Prostitution should unlock the next day. If it doesn't then keep having Missionary Sex with her.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Keep having sex with the Niece until you can start having un protected sex with her. After doing that like twice get her Lust up to 100 and invite her to your bed to have Missionary Sex. That's the last thing you need. Prostitution should unlock the next day. If it doesn't then keep having Missionary Sex with her.
Twice where? At the mall and in the bathroom?

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
I haven't played in ages and just tried it for the first time in like half a year or so, and i noticed the options to buy stuff like camera, sleeping pills, etc don't seem to be in the computer anymore? where are they? do they appear after an event or certain level of affection?

Artyom Reaper

Sep 19, 2018
Holy shit your pfp! It's that 70s show. I just saw that episode a few weeks ago. It's my like 4th re-watch of the show, so good.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Holy shit your pfp! It's that 70s show. I just saw that episode a few weeks ago. It's my like 4th re-watch of the show, so good.
It's still my favorite show of all time. I've seen it from start to finish maybe like 30+ times by now. Have most of the episodes memorized as well lol.

Reactions: Artyom Reaper
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes