Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
What i really want to know is if there is anyone who made animations for this game since there isn't any in it and not sure if ever will be. Or maybe there is a way to do it with the CGs?

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
It makes this game feel completely incomplete, which is sad for me, when it is listed as a complete game. It would be great if the dev took the time to add some pregnant scenes, add susan to the prositution route, add pregnancy to the prostitution routes and maybe add a little more time and story to the game ending to play through with those added. Otherwise, I'm not gonna lie, I feel kinda cheated on this one, which was otherwise a really fun grind (which is weird because i usually don't even like grinds, but says a lot about how much potential was there). Just for kicks, would have been a fun angle to add some IR options to the prositution preg potential routes even, but again, that would have just been a fun bonus.

\
Personally the game doesn't feel incomplete to me but I do agree that there should be a lot more post-corruption content for megan and her mom. I was really hoping for some more mom/daughter scenes to see them really corrupton spiral. I guess someone could always do some modding for it.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Personally the game doesn't feel incomplete to me but I do agree that there should be a lot more post-corruption content for megan and her mom. I was really hoping for some more mom/daughter scenes to see them really corrupton spiral. I guess someone could always do some modding for it.
I'm sorry, but when the entire game is constantly reminding you of who is and is not pregnant unless you explicitly turn that content off, and then you grind all the way to the end only to see 1 or 2 pics and very little story surrounding the pregnancy, the game is simply incomplete and false advertisement in a sense. We can agree to disagree on this one, but this one is pretty clearly a misleading game in my mind and a large waste of the time I spent on it. It's no different than if this game did not have any pregnancy reminders, but instead, you grind it out until you finally get to fuck her for the first time, except they only show you 1 scene and then the game is over. You too would feel shortchanged by the dev if that happened.

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
I'm sorry, but when the entire game is constantly reminding you of who is and is not pregnant unless you explicitly turn that content off, and then you grind all the way to the end only to see 1 or 2 pics and very little story surrounding the pregnancy, the game is simply incomplete and false advertisement in a sense. We can agree to disagree on this one, but this one is pretty clearly a misleading game in my mind and a large waste of the time I spent on it. It's no different than if this game did not have any pregnancy reminders, but instead, you grind it out until you finally get to fuck her for the first time, except they only show you 1 scene and then the game is over. You too would feel shortchanged by the dev if that happened.
Huh not a bad point; it is weird that the game akes such a big deal of the pregnancy state for one image. I call for mods! I'd do it but I'm bad at these computer things lol.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
After reading various changelogs and posts here, decided to write up a general guide on how to advance the game. There are no stat numbers listed here on 'when does she do this?', as the way to advance events should be explained in the guide. While there are some number requirements, especially for Susan, in general it is better to find any events you haven't seen yet until you have done everything, and then repeating any events that raise points by a lot.

**IMPORTANT NOTE: Buying aphrodisiacs can cause unfortunate circumstances as you won't have a choice of whether you want to use them or not in a certain scene and there is a good chance you can just game over if your suspicion is too high and you aren't prepared. Only buy items when you need them, with the exception of the waterproof camera as you should buy that asap. Items can be purchased from the computer after a few days.**

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glad you got to the end but wondering if there's some event you missed? Well, here are some things that don't have any followup in this section I call:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can I buy condoms from items? There aren’t

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
There’s a bug. After the first real sex night with Megan, Kevin kicks me out because of suspicion. How can I avoid it? That’s a loop

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
There’s a bug. After the first real sex night with Megan, Kevin kicks me out because of suspicion. How can I avoid it? That’s a loop
It's been a while since I played but here's a few things from this and the previous post:

1. Condoms you buy from the computer, I don't recall if you can buy them day 1 or if it's only after being denied sex without one

2. A lot of acts in the game raise suspicion, the first time you have actual sex with the aphrodisiac will basically send it all the way to max. If possible, load a save and wait to do this sex until day 6 of a week, or the day before your rent is taken out. Your suspicion drops to 0 no matter how high after you pay rent, and since the sex is at night there's no way to lower it.

In general as much as I enjoyed playing the game, the fact that the game has the weird UI it does not help it.

Reactions: Tommy1897

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone tell me, in what my problem. Right now i trying to corrupt Susan, if i drug food in morning and havin sex with her in midnight, scene in the office will be happen again and again after midnight sex, it become infinity loop, but if don't drug food nothing changes and it reset to begining. Is it only my problem or everyone hase it bug for Susan?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyuseishu00

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Can someone tell me, in what my problem. Right now i trying to corrupt Susan, if i drug food in morning and havin sex with her in midnight, scene in the office will be happen again and again after midnight sex, it become infinity loop, but if don't drug food nothing changes and it reset to begining. Is it only my problem or everyone hase it bug for Susan?
Where I find Susan?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Where I find Susan?
Susan is busy at work and not caring about you in general. Shortly after you have sex (don't recall if you have to be able to go condomless or if it's just after the first time), if you watch the shower cameras again you'll see a scene where she talks about a person's name. From there you follow her and start the corruption quest. I didn't talk much about it when I wrote the guide a long time ago because the changelog effectively was a guide by that point, but from there after you see the scene at the mall and her 'date', you start to drug her and can visit her every day at noon by going to your bed and trying to visit her until she's fully corrupted (at which point you get threesomes and the game is basically complete).

As for bobr12, I haven't played the game in a long time or with the newest content involving the prostitution stuff (honestly the game pushes my usual tastes already), so if there is a bug someone else would have to confirm or not.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Susan is busy at work and not caring about you in general. Shortly after you have sex (don't recall if you have to be able to go condomless or if it's just after the first time), if you watch the shower cameras again you'll see a scene where she talks about a person's name. From there you follow her and start the corruption quest. I didn't talk much about it when I wrote the guide a long time ago because the changelog effectively was a guide by that point, but from there after you see the scene at the mall and her 'date', you start to drug her and can visit her every day at noon by going to your bed and trying to visit her until she's fully corrupted (at which point you get threesomes and the game is basically complete).

As for bobr12, I haven't played the game in a long time or with the newest content involving the prostitution stuff (honestly the game pushes my usual tastes already), so if there is a bug someone else would have to confirm or not.
Thanks. Will it be an update of the game?

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
How I use aphrodisiacs with Susan? I began the quest, it says by making breakfast, but at breakfast time there’s Megan.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
How I use aphrodisiacs with Susan? I began the quest, it says by making breakfast, but at breakfast time there’s Megan.
Last one because it's UI based and any further from here I don't know more about the new events since 1.0: the aphrodisiacs are from the counter/sink area I believe you have the option to add them to the food.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes