tossler

Jul 1, 2017
The web browser version will only work on Safari (json, json, json), and it won't load my old saves. God, I hate RPGM.

Warhunter58

Jun 19, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble transferring save files or the suspicion mod cheat? So far all my attempts are just telling me that winRAR can do anything because their not RAR or Zip files, but it worked fine in version 1.15.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble transferring save files or the suspicion mod cheat? So far all my attempts are just telling me that winRAR can do anything because their not RAR or Zip files, but it worked fine in version 1.15.
Maybe your version of WinRar isn't up to date? I use 7zip to extract archives and have no problems at all.

Warhunter58

Jun 19, 2019
I just tested it out on another game and put a mod in it. It worked fine. So how exactly would I do it with 7zip?

Last edited:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I just tested it out on another game and put a mod in it. It worked fine. So how exactly would I do it with 7zip?
Maybe you've moved or extracted the file(s) to the wrong location or the mod isn't working with the latest version of the game.

goldrisk99

Jan 28, 2018
I can't meet susan when her meet boyfriend outside. How to do get that action? :(
I see walkthrough and to do the same but susan cheating scene still skip.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Wow
It's been a while
When I play this

Game I couldn't get the ending scene on day 120
Cause I was playing this without walkthrough
Does this game hv now
Option
So that I can get ending??

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I can't meet susan when her meet boyfriend outside. How to do get that action? :(
I see walkthrough and to do the same but susan cheating scene still skip.
There are (I think) two requirements for the Susan path to trigger: 1) You must have already had sex with Megan at least once, and 2) you have to go to the living room during the Morning period when Susan and Kevin are watching TV to hear their conversation about her coworker. There may be a day counter involved as well (as in you must be at least at Day X or whatever), but those are the only two things I know to be prerequisites.

Reactions: goldrisk99

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
As an example of how frustrating this game is to progress, my stats after many, many, many, many hours of playing are AFFECTION: 2381 and LUST 1781 and I still have not had sex with Megan. Certainly there is an easier way. With no clear directions or indicators for reaching a step, or what steps are necessary and in which order, one is just stumbling in the dark. I recently started a new game. I am hoping for the best, but I have my doubts and I am a Patreon supporter. So far this is worse than playing golf with bad knees.

goldrisk99

Jan 28, 2018
There are (I think) two requirements for the Susan path to trigger: 1) You must have already had sex with Megan at least once, and 2) you have to go to the living room during the Morning period when Susan and Kevin are watching TV to hear their conversation about her coworker. There may be a day counter involved as well (as in you must be at least at Day X or whatever), but those are the only two things I know to be prerequisites.
Thank you. I will try it again. But this game easy get game over. I have game over a lot and run new game 3 times :D

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
I have been playing v1.15. I never find where mc is to have sex with Megan or Susan. Now I am at the end supposedly where the mc is asked to move out. Will some one help me and let me know what I could have done differently? This is the first version I have ever played.
Do not weste your time with this game

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
As an example of how frustrating this game is to progress, my stats after many, many, many, many hours of playing are AFFECTION: 2381 and LUST 1781 and I still have not had sex with Megan. Certainly there is an easier way. With no clear directions or indicators for reaching a step, or what steps are necessary and in which order, one is just stumbling in the dark. I recently started a new game. I am hoping for the best, but I have my doubts and I am a Patreon supporter. So far this is worse than playing golf with bad knees.

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Dude, We are three guys from Russia and the developer lost 3000$ from us per 1 year. we never give him money for these game. Without walkthrough this game is impossible to play !!!!! Where is 2 scene web cam with susan in the bath ????

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes