Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Okay... So I ran out time during the main game then while continuing I eventually knocked up both Susan and Megan (went for the Harem End) and now at Day 220.
The game is supposed to wind back to day 119 to give you your ending. It hasn't done that for me yet. Or am I going to have to hit something like day 240?

JSZZZH

Sep 4, 2018
I am on day 94, lust 100, lewd 2714, affection 1139, suspicion 12/100. How much longer do I need before reaching where Megan masturbates in shower an see the thigh job progression event?
Need water proof camera brought and set in washroom, checking in morning for mother, afternoon or later for daughter,
stuck somewhere so stop playing for a while. take times to get things set on right track, no clue no hit.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Wish the dev continued on the old man MC for his other game instead of the midget we have now.

JSZZZH

Sep 4, 2018
Please tell me how you got to this scene, Megan Masturbating Shower ? Also, if you know how to get the thigh sex progression? Thank you
you need to check it in periods, such as few days or once each week, lust/lewd/affection too high won't help to unlock the scenes, scenes only able to triger in certain stage.

JSZZZH

Sep 4, 2018
Cohabitation scenes 1.jpg Cohabitation scenes 2.jpg
I don't remember which Vision i am, but here are the list i got in my game vision, you can try triger the event by taking this list as example, at least you can know which scene may come next. (1,2,3 on the back means different level)

Cohabitation is writen upon other games, that is why there are lots of codes are not related to it, i had been try to find the triger numbers, but sadly, which is impossible.
Cohabitation scenes 1.jpg Cohabitation scenes 2.jpg Cohabitation scenes 3.jpg
Well, i found some value and change it, such as the gain from working and the house payment each week, for trying to test out each scene's require value, with less work. Then the next i found is the tool that reads the save file, you can see some values ain't show up in game.

jomojolo

Nov 2, 2019
would you mind helping me how to not get caught by kevin after the first sex scene with megan. the suspicion is already 0 and lust 100, affection 1k, lewd 2k ??

jomojolo

Nov 2, 2019

there's no condom. it's the very 1st sex scene. it's a forced event at the afternoon. it needs to buy an aphrodisiac for it to happened. if i couldn't pass it, i can't continue the game

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

there's no condom. it's the very 1st sex scene. it's a forced event at the afternoon. it needs to buy an aphrodisiac for it to happened. if i couldn't pass it, i can't continue the game
when you mix in the aphrodisiac pills you increase suspicion. when she cant take it anymore in the night and comes to the uncle and he talks her into fucking it increases even more. take care of that in the evening by washing dishes or taking the trash out.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Playing version 1.18 from beginning. Current lewdness 15661 well passed the shower sex multiple times.
Prostitution still doesn't show up. Even passed the 3 somes and office sex and so on.
Yes, it is turned on.

Dec 8, 2018
Playing version 1.18 from beginning. Current lewdness 15661 well passed the shower sex multiple times.
Prostitution still doesn't show up. Even passed the 3 somes and office sex and so on.
Yes, it is turned on.
You have to do all the Bathroom things at the mall a few times also all the favors at the house. That is what I did and it worked for me.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
You have to do all the Bathroom things at the mall a few times also all the favors at the house. That is what I did and it worked for me.
Thanks. There's no indicator of how many times you need to do them or not.
So much for the post on switch 121 and 65 being factual then if this works.

Dec 8, 2018
Thanks. There's no indicator of how many times you need to do them or not.
So much for the post on switch 121 and 65 being factual then if this works.
Yea, I have played through (Started a new game) like 5 times and every time something different happens. Like missing or skipping some scenes. When I get stuck I just go through all the options.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Here is the new version 1.20!
The download size is about 614 MB.

What's New:

- After you've seen both the cafe BJ and the store sex mall scenes then the next time you go to leave Calvin's room during the Noon period and you choose to take Susan to the mall a new option will open up: having sex in the alley.

- After you've seen the mall alley sex scene then the next time you choose to call up Susan during the midnight period you should get the option to do either the usual living room sex scene or a new one.

- Repeatable versions of the above.

- Fixed a few issues people reported over the last few months.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes