fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
im stuck in a loop where every afternoon i am forced to go to susans work, and i am no longer able to choose megan in the living room at night. I do have the suspiscion mod installed which may be the cause but I dont know enough about this stuff to be sure
you need to interact with her to break out of that loop. theres a variable or something missing i guess.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
im stuck in a loop where every afternoon i am forced to go to susans work, and i am no longer able to choose megan in the living room at night. I do have the suspiscion mod installed which may be the cause but I dont know enough about this stuff to be sure
I'm playing unmodded and have the same trouble. It's not completely consistent: some days I'm not forced to got to Susan's work at lunch, but the menu choice of "Megan is present" in the living room never works -- it just returns me to the menu until I select "Megan isn't here".

dhimmazz

Feb 12, 2019
I'm playing unmodded and have the same trouble. It's not completely consistent: some days I'm not forced to got to Susan's work at lunch, but the menu choice of "Megan is present" in the living room never works -- it just returns me to the menu until I select "Megan isn't here".
same as me , cant choose megan is present

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Can anyone send me a saved file where everything is ready where you can do everything pls love this game but am beyond frustrated now

MrJP1974

Dec 19, 2019
Thyswalt how did you come to have a sex Scene with Meg in a Store(I can only have sex with her in Bathroom) I'm somekind of stucked I have Treesome sex I have sex with Sue in Store Can't find a new Hotspot

MrJP1974

Dec 19, 2019
hello , can someone tell me how i can bring megan in the mood for having sex? everytime she says she isnt in the mood -.- dont know what to do ( sry for bad english haha ) :D
give her 2 titfuck at nigth before go to bed and then you can call her in the bath or to bed to fuck her

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I have been playing v1.15. I never find where mc is to have sex with Megan or Susan. Now I am at the end supposedly where the mc is asked to move out. Will some one help me and let me know what I could have done differently? This is the first version I have ever played.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
If Ask for bathroom only

One Mother Shower Scenes Early Morning caught by spy cam
One Megan Normal Shower Scense caught by spy cam
One Megan Touching Shower Scense caught by spy cam
One Megan Masturbating Shower Scense caught by spy cam
Bath with Megan - Cavin Back Wash
Bath with Megan - Cavin Full Body Wash
Bath with Megan - Favor - Megan Chest Wash
Bath with Megan - Favor - Megan Full Body Wash
Please tell me how you got to this scene, Megan Masturbating Shower ? Also, if you know how to get the thigh sex progression? Thank you

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I am on day 94, lust 100, lewd 2714, affection 1139, suspicion 12/100. How much longer do I need before reaching where Megan masturbates in shower an see the thigh job progression event?

Reactions: Secret As Eff

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i would love to add a line of code to every megan's room file that sets lust to 100 for every single time. though i dont understand how this is written anymore.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I want to thank everyone for you generous help in leading me thru this game. Finally reached the end , but no pregnancy for either Megan or Susan.

IncogneatoJoe

Jan 1, 2020
I am stuck in progressing as I am too the part where Calvin is meant to have sex with Megan in the bathroom. But anytime I click Bathe with Megan nothing happens. I just tried someone else's save and it still wont let me do it.
Edit- Never mind the common events or whatever mod was blocking it.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I am on day 94, lust 100, lewd 2714, affection 1139, suspicion 12/100. How much longer do I need before reaching where Megan masturbates in shower an see the thigh job progression event?
That's been one of the two biggest flaws in this game for as long as I can remember throughout its development. The progression flags are not clear, and the dev's requirements to unlock the next part of the game seem arbitrary. Often times when I played it, it seemed like there was a lot to grind, or I'd feel stuck after trying a bunch of different things, but then something happens for no apparent reason and the story snowballs itself. I don't fully understand it either.

The other big flaw of this game was building it in RPGM. The VN style of the game is always 100% better in Ren'Py, whether someone likes Ren'Py or not.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
That's been one of the two biggest flaws in this game for as long as I can remember throughout its development. The progression flags are not clear, and the dev's requirements to unlock the next part of the game seem arbitrary. Often times when I played it, it seemed like there was a lot to grind, or I'd feel stuck after trying a bunch of different things, but then something happens for no apparent reason and the story snowballs itself. I don't fully understand it either.

The other big flaw of this game was building it in RPGM. The VN style of the game is always 100% better in Ren'Py, whether someone likes Ren'Py or not.
Thanks for replying. Do not remember how I did it, but I was able to follow through with everything and finished the game.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes