MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
I swear to god, this game needs a guide more than any other I've played. I'm over 40 days in, and the most I've unlocked are blowjobs in the shower, in the room, and in the room while watching the movie and I have no idea what I need to do next.

Reactions: Fidgja1972

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Can't get the group and continuous prostitution scenes to fire. Normal ones aren't a problem. Any way to trigger them via switch, etc?

notime

Mar 24, 2018
having a problem at night in the living room.
can only select "megan wasn't there."
other option shows but wont let me select it.

gammer0999

Jun 20, 2018
Hi, I've tried using your "save editor" and it works like a charm. The only thing that I noticed though is that I can edit Variable 1- 7. Any idea how I can get other v8-16?

when using the Save editor to change favor points it is under inventory and it will be Item#@c

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
What's the trigger to start the wife (susan?) Route? Megan's stats are really high, she can even do the side businnes on the mall, but i still cant get susan route to start

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What's the trigger to start the wife (susan?) Route? Megan's stats are really high, she can even do the side businnes on the mall, but i still cant get susan route to start
at some point mc shouldve sat down and checked the bathroom cameras, seen her flick her bean and fantasize about james. then go to the mall and have an eye out for her. from here on out, you automaticaly talk to her and after that you can call her from the sideboard at the mcs bed.

Reactions: VincentYamato

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hello , can someone tell me how i can bring megan in the mood for having sex? everytime she says she isnt in the mood -.- dont know what to do ( sry for bad english haha ) :D

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
hello , can someone tell me how i can bring megan in the mood for having sex? everytime she says she isnt in the mood -.- dont know what to do ( sry for bad english haha ) :D
make her horny. let her play with the dick, or play with her, but dont let her climax

ToddMord7991

Aug 30, 2017
im stuck in a loop where every afternoon i am forced to go to susans work, and i am no longer able to choose megan in the living room at night. I do have the suspiscion mod installed which may be the cause but I dont know enough about this stuff to be sure

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes