GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cohabitation v1.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated 20.01.2020
I moved the apk to secured folder then played and saved twice but no saves were stored in My Files
Idk if rpgm causes that but i made a new save and saved again. only to end with the same result

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I moved the apk to secured folder then played and saved twice but no saves were stored in My Files
Idk if rpgm causes that but i made a new save and saved again. only to end with the same result
oh well, the game still used my old save system. it's been fixed now and you should be able to move it to your super-hidden area. :HideThePain:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
After reading various changelogs and posts here, decided to write up a general guide on how to advance the game. There are no stat numbers listed here on 'when does she do this?', as the way to advance events should be explained in the guide. While there are some number requirements, especially for Susan, in general it is better to find any events you haven't seen yet until you have done everything, and then repeating any events that raise points by a lot.

**IMPORTANT NOTE: Buying aphrodisiacs can cause unfortunate circumstances as you won't have a choice of whether you want to use them or not in a certain scene and there is a good chance you can just game over if your suspicion is too high and you aren't prepared. Only buy items when you need them, with the exception of the waterproof camera as you should buy that asap. Items can be purchased from the computer after a few days.**

Glad you got to the end but wondering if there's some event you missed? Well, here are some things that don't have any followup in this section I call:
Wow that's a lot of reading.
Games are suppose to be simpler.
And this is a RPGM game, that's hard enough.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Wow that's a lot of reading.
Games are suppose to be simpler.
And this is a RPGM game, that's hard enough.
If it makes you feel better, the game is really more like a point-and-click/visual novel, it's just made in RPGM engine for some reason. Honestly, don't make the RPGM engine thing be what turns you off, it really is a fun thing if this hits your kinks, you'd only really notice it with game menus/text boxes.

Honestly for all I typed there, the main takeaways can just be summed up as

"See all the scenes to unlock new ones and follow any story stuff that comes up"
"Some scenes are hidden in buttons on the side"
"Don't get too high suspicion, you can reset every Sunday"

There literally is no walking around/overworld, you just navigate around the house by clicking on doors and start scenes/buy stuff by clicking on buttons on the screen, this isn't nearly as crazy as your usual RPGM game (hence why the walkthrough is 'only' that long rather than a full step-by-step list of solving puzzles or whatever).

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
god I love these women, but not a lot for me because I eschew the prostitution stuff... AWESOME game though!

thumbs up2.gif

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
help - i restarted a new game, but i cant trigger Susans corruption. I had all 4 events in the morning in living room - also i saw her showering ONCE (did also watch the repeatable version). Had all 3 shower records from megan. But now there is no video cam event for shower anymore. I remember that there should be a scene for her to blackmail, but how to trigger that scene?
Thanks in advance for help

EDIT: NVM - after continuing with Megan and having the first time sex with her, the new shower record for susan appeared automaticially

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Cohabitation [v1.20] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (138 MB): - - - -

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
This game is unplayable without the suspicion mod! Why are the suspicion values so high? I don't understand the fascination of the developers with unnecessary grinds like these! It's like they want the players to suffer! The new version doesn't have the mod in android. I had to give up playing because of the shitty grind.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes