KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
What triggers the prostitution events to be available at the mall? Done a few playthroughs and I still haven't seen that content.

Liquafire

Sep 5, 2020
What triggers the prostitution events to be available at the mall? Done a few playthroughs and I still haven't seen that content.
If you think you have done everything, call Megan to your bed for sex and select the unprotected scene, that is normally the last one. This is different from her nighttime sex scene.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
one of my fave games this one. If only Megan were about 1/2 the size she is...

JayCo

Sep 7, 2020
Guys, after bathroom blowjob I was stopped and nothing new happened. Ant suggestion, please!

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm stuck with the chest wash. I did the favor chest wash few times, but still get no other option if I try to bath with Megan.

After the chest wash I tried also several favor good night kiss and at the bet kissing/groping training. Not sure what to do.
(Aff 658, Lust 100, Lewd 592)

I found several people asking this, but no answer which would be a solution to get further in the story line.

TimosSchwester

May 8, 2020
I got a question, how am I able to progress with susan? I got almost everything done, im stuck at the office and I really want that threesome...

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I got a question, how am I able to progress with susan? I got almost everything done, im stuck at the office and I really want that threesome...
Maybe you need to do the office around 3 times before anything new happens. It is hard to say what kicks the new event to start.

Visit in the evening the living room.
Go sleeping instead of fucking Megan at the end of the day.

Thoses are what I remember in the moment. Did you get the message to use aphro... on Megan and Susan at a specific daytime?

Check the update list in the OP. Normally it mentions there what happens next.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys, I discovered the game once again for me and it's quiet fun (- grinding, but it's still some fun)
Finally, I got Megan pregnant! :D
Now I got some questions about that:
How long take her pregnancy? And how to get Susan also pregnant? Cause, there is no options after Sex (cum insinde/cum outside).
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I found the answers to my questions with the help of the changelogs...and the savefiles / mods of course. ;)
Thanks for that.
Let´s go visit Aunt Katie. :p

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
so what's in for the husband after MC took over the daughter and the wife? does he knows whats happening inside the household?

ghostship

Aug 8, 2017
Tips:
It's an easy game requires some of your time to grind. Don't spend your time to grind, just use one of the save editor to get your $$$. :p

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes