Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
hey bro i know this is an old posts but hope your still around have some questions,etc for you about this game
quick version...did you come across anything ingame about SYSTEM and you move out and megan comes to visit,etc and then goes on to say you can continue playing and it sets you back at the house game starts from?
LONG VERSION:so i started a brand new game today and been playing all day and havent so much as gotten a b.j from megan
YOUR SAVE the stats are fairly high,etc ...SO i used online save editor gave myself 10000 lewed and 8000 affection ...after doing so i can finally use sleeping pills (couldnt before although could buy them)
after about a hour after i boosted my money and favors and lewd and affection points,etc i got a SYSTEM message with story dialog went on to say that they didnt need me anymore so i went out and got my own place and megan as im about to move out megan gives me a b.j then shows me at my new place and megan sneaks out to see me and she fucks me,etc
AFTER THAT ...goes onto say something along the lines of end of content BUT can continue playing normally again from where i left off at or something like that until NEXT VERSION....did you see anything at all like that when you played this game can you recall?
wondering if im wasting my time with continuing playing and trying to progress with megan,etc?
OR did you see all the same shit i did and continued playing and got to progress with megan and later susan,etc?
Yow Brother. :)

First off so is it a long time since i played the game last time so i might not recall correctly. ;)
Yes, i have also got to that part where Cal moves out since your brother don't need you anymore and that Megan sneaks out to visit you. (Only that one scene i think it was before you get put back into her bedroom again)
I believe i read it at some point on the Sid's patron page (now that is a long time ago/open post) that when you have finished the game you get put back into it (aka Megan's bedroom) so you can keep repeating the scenes.
As of now as i understands it so are this game Complete and nothing more will be added if not Sid himself decides to re-visit it again.

Hope this kinda answers your question and Happy Gaming my friend. :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yow Brother. :)

First off so is it a long time since i played the game last time so i might not recall correctly. ;)
Yes, i have also got to that part where Cal moves out since your brother don't need you anymore and that Megan sneaks out to visit you. (Only that one scene i think it was before you get put back into her bedroom again)
I believe i read it at some point on the Sid's patron page (now that is a long time ago/open post) that when you have finished the game you get put back into it (aka Megan's bedroom) so you can keep repeating the scenes.
As of now as i understands it so are this game Complete and nothing more will be added if not Sid himself decides to re-visit it again.

Hope this kinda answers your question and Happy Gaming my friend. :)
hey thanks for the reply back bro...answered part of my question...."calvin moves out and then you got put back into her house again"
just having a hard time trying to get my words together so that they make sense and can understand what im asking im terrible at explaining
so after you get put back again ...IF you havent unlocked any of the sex scenes BEFORE that cut scene of calvin moving out and megan sneaking out to come see you,etc AND then your put back at her house again ...can you make progression to unlock all the scenes between you and susan OR would you have to start a whole new game again IF you didnt unlock everything BEFORE the cut scene of calvin moving out,etc
thanks again bro ...ive played a few times since my post and always seem to end up exactly where i was before as far as my progression with unlocking megan (never mind susan) sometimes i didnt get as far AND other times i got a little further
but never been able to get ALL unlocked BEFORE calvin moves out so thats why i was wondering if at THAT point IF you havent unlocked everything with megan and / or susan by the time calvin moves out,etc AND after you get put back
can you still make progression OR have to start a new game because cant progress after moving back?
thanks again bro appreciate it ...i get it that you may not remember because indeed its been a long time LOL
but im sure someone out here may know the answers LOL everytime i got to where calvin moving out
ive never ever been able to unlock everything BEFORE that point so my question is AFTER your put back at her place
can you continue on with your progression (unlocking all the sex,etc with megan and susan,etc) ORhave to start new game?

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
hey thanks for the reply back bro...answered part of my question...."calvin moves out and then you got put back into her house again"
just having a hard time trying to get my words together so that they make sense and can understand what im asking im terrible at explaining
so after you get put back again ...IF you havent unlocked any of the sex scenes BEFORE that cut scene of calvin moving out and megan sneaking out to come see you,etc AND then your put back at her house again ...can you make progression to unlock all the scenes between you and susan OR would you have to start a whole new game again IF you didnt unlock everything BEFORE the cut scene of calvin moving out,etc
thanks again bro ...ive played a few times since my post and always seem to end up exactly where i was before as far as my progression with unlocking megan (never mind susan) sometimes i didnt get as far AND other times i got a little further
but never been able to get ALL unlocked BEFORE calvin moves out so thats why i was wondering if at THAT point IF you havent unlocked everything with megan and / or susan by the time calvin moves out,etc AND after you get put back
can you still make progression OR have to start a new game because cant progress after moving back?
thanks again bro appreciate it ...i get it that you may not remember because indeed its been a long time LOL
but im sure someone out here may know the answers LOL everytime i got to where calvin moving out
ive never ever been able to unlock everything BEFORE that point so my question is AFTER your put back at her place
can you continue on with your progression (unlocking all the sex,etc with megan and susan,etc) ORhave to start new game?
No problem at all my friend. :)
That (progress further after you reach and ending) i haven't tried actually, so that i can't say.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hello everyone im not sure if i missed something or encountered a bug or if what im experiencing is normal
i just recently started being able to fuck susan FINALLY ...good right?
so i got to the point of auto being sent to susan office and fuck her and after im all done says i can mess with her in the living room at night when kevin is there..so i go back home kill time until i have option of going to living room
and when i goto living room i have a new options box megan is present or she isnt and of course naturally i select she isnt
and proceed to fool around with susan and of course fuck her....after done i can msg susan and fuck her yet again in the living room and of course naturally i do!!!!
HOW EVER seem to be in a loop for a few days in a row automatically im at susans office to fuck her and after all done AGAIN the system message or what ever pops up and says i can mess with susan in the living room and of course i do,etc
just seems to be happening everyday and no other progression anyone else experience this?is it a bug or normal?
am i missing anything?please help if ya can thanks

UPDATE:
appears to be normal and apart of the games mechanics as no sooner i posted this i got new dialog for the 3 some susan and megan

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pretty awsome game made 3 separate saves so can see all 3 endings (ill put them in spoiler so i dont ruin it for others)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive been reading through alot of comments,etc and apparently megan can do prostitution (ive never seen anything in my game anything to do with that)i found a mod someone made so i backed up my game and tried the mod and sure enough theres prostitution in this game good news is the mod works at the mall BAD NEWS it fucks up other events in the game
such as the living room event wont let you select megan isnt here and also another one too think it one of susans
so needless to say i scrapped that game and back to using my original game...so then the question how do you open the prostitution events,etc AND also ive seen people talk about an anal vibrator or something AGAIN its something i havent seen in my game plays SO if indeed such an item is in game how do you obtain it and how does it (no pun intended)play out?
do ya get to use it on ither megan or susan or both in some sort of event?
does any of it have to do with certain stats being a specific amount or stats dont matter
ALSO susan gets corrupt points megan doesnt seem to at least not in my game and wondering if megan gets corruption points and if so then how?looking to play this game a few more times in hopes of reaching points,etc i missed such as the ones listed
any information on opening prostitution and / or vibrator would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance

UPDATE:
i found a save file someone posted said all is unlocked so i loaded THAT save sure enough theres actually a few toys
vibrator
anal vibrator
egg rotor

so how to get these and how do they come to play ingame?

toys.png

Last edited:
Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
how to call suzan? i think i misread how you do it and now i have no idea what to do
Depends on time of day. at lunch time goto your bed and select bed. At midnight goto your bed and select bed there is another one whereby wen you leave the bedroom you have an option to visit the office. Not played Game for ages so best idea is to play one day where you do all the actions per time segment that you can from the bedroom.

Reactions: peixe751

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
In 2020-01, Dev posted that they felt latest level was a good place to stop working on the game, though did say it's also possible they might add further content someday. But, that was no longer their focus and it obviously hasn't moved since.

Status changed to Completed.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes