hoboone

May 22, 2018
I get an error "failed to load data/actors.json" when I try to load the HTML/web version; anyone know why?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Two questions...

Anyone know how to call Susan at "night" for sex after first living room sex encounter?

Regarding Susan, is the living room and kitchen table intercourse encounters the only solo events for Susan?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
after i reached the point where she gives me blowjobs on the bathroom, and while watching TV on her room, i got stuck, i don't know what to do to progress... what do i have to do?

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
(Spoiler)

Been a great game right up until I did the deeds (sex) with Meghan, then the morning after her Father comes in yelling at me and it's game over.

What am I doing wrong because it doesn't say anything on the guide about this?

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Hi, ive got both women pregnant and worked my arse off to kill time..ive done every sex scene in every room...does this game ever end or is there something ive missed...are there any more scenes.....

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Hi, ive got both women pregnant and worked my arse off to kill time..ive done every sex scene in every room...does this game ever end or is there something ive missed...are there any more scenes.....
It is left unfinished sadly. So I think that is just it

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
It is left unfinished sadly. So I think that is just it
Hi I'm a little confused as others have said there are 3 ending screens one with Megan one with Susan and one with both harem route..on what day did this happen....I'm on day 207 got enough money to buy a small island....both are pregnant...but must have the gestation of an African elephant.....got more consoles than xbox....for favour points.... shagged in every room on every bed cum inside outside.and in the mall Susan's corruption is 2365 Megan lewd is 11363 and affection is 2390 I've no suspicion and 100 lust....but the game end screens won't come....any ideas???? Thx

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anybody have the character cards?
Probably only the developer, not every developer releases their cards and it can actually be considered a bit rare of a practice as some developers don't want their creations used outside their games, specifically to create other games.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
im getting error failed to load json
View attachment 1475046

caan you share your save file?

I never gotten that error

(Spoiler)

Been a great game right up until I did the deeds (sex) with Meghan, then the morning after her Father comes in yelling at me and it's game over.

What am I doing wrong because it doesn't say anything on the guide about this?
it because you had your suspicion to high or you didn't have lewdness/affection up high enough

Reactions: SenMizeri

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This game while fun has the most annoying progression system i have ever seen. No clue when to do what so you basically restart over and over again to figure out how to not screw up till the ending triggers..... And no way to cheat stats.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
There is the "chore/suspicion mod" linked in the OP, that makes it so taking out the trash resets suspicion to 0 rather than just subtracting 10 or whatever the default is. Doesn't speed things up, but you at least never have to worry about a 'game over' that way.
I will try that then to have at least an edge in this. Thanks :)

Sep 30, 2017
Piece of shit suspicion mechanics. I finally got to bone the girl after wasting 1 hour of my life mindlessly clicking and watching the same scenes over and over and over and over. Then his brother comes in and kicks me out. Like what the fuck? How did it spike from 15 sus per action to 50+ by just sticking it in her pussy?

I'm not going to star all over again. This game can kiss my ass.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Piece of shit suspicion mechanics. I finally got to bone the girl after wasting 1 hour of my life mindlessly clicking and watching the same scenes over and over and over and over. Then his brother comes in and kicks me out. Like what the fuck? How did it spike from 15 sus per action to 50+ by just sticking it in her pussy?

I'm not going to star all over again. This game can kiss my ass.
You do not need to repeat anything very often. It is just sometimes difficult to find out how to proceed.
The game has an option to save your progress. In most games it is useful to use it.
That some actions creates more severe sus should be not unusual. And maybe use the mod.

I played the game few times, the sex scenes are mostly pretty boring. I would love to see a remake of it by someone who makes animated scenes.

Reactions: hentai charley
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes