JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Everything applies to Megan since there is only one girl. When Susan gets into the picture she will have her own points. So yes. Everything you see is Megan's.

A lot. This is a grindy game. Doesn't take ages but does take time. Plus it isn't just lewdness. All stats are relevant and we don't have exact numbers for treshhold. You just have to grind those numbers and progress with the scenes. If you pump one and neglect another you may not progress. You keep repeating the same one scene and neglect other type of activities, you may not progress. And so on.

Basically, don't focus too much on the numbers. It is more about the scenes. Try to progress with each scene. When it doesn't offer something new, you are probably required to do some other activity. If nothing provides anything new that means you have low numbers and has to grind them.

Don't neglect working of course, keep the suspicion low AT ANY TIME. As soon as you gaines supicion, priority #1 is to reduce it to zero. The game's only nasty suprise is that you may end up in a situation when you gain too much suspicion and you won't have time to reduce it before it reaches breaking point. So again. Keep on eye on suspicion. As soon as you get some, reduce it to zero asap.
interesting as hell, so Cal pretty much steals(corrupts) both woman from the husband under his nose. are there any other games like this once I am done with Cohabitation, because it is fun to corrupt or even be corrupted.lol.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
interesting as hell, so Cal pretty much steals(corrupts) both woman from the husband under his nose. are there any other games like this once I am done with Cohabitation, because it is fun to corrupt or even be corrupted.lol.
There are many games in the similar genre. Depending on tastes.

- Glassix has some similar themes. Involving hypnotizing everyone you meet, it has a large pool of characters to grab.
- Dark Magic involves using ... Dark Magic to corrupt your family and the entire city for your own needs.
- Corruption involves using potions to corrupt both men and women. So that the men allow you to do what you want to the women in entire city.
- Straitened Times involves you and your female family being forced to live in a hotel while your father is in prison. You corrupt them all and many other women you meet.
- The Twist is you as MC in High School, and you corrupt everyone in the town, school and house.
- SuperPowered is a near future world, where mankind has created injections that people can take that can grant some superpowers. You're a High School student and cannot afford to pay for the really good ones, so you start off with a cheaper support power and this then extends into Mind Control and other abilities to manipulate peoples emotions, thoughts, memories and dreams.
- Lust Epidemic and it's sequel Treasure of Nadia are very high quality games. Where you are a University student, your mom is the dean. But a scandal involving students and sex prompts a meeting between a rival university, yours and the media. Everyone gets stuck overnight while a massive flood destroys half the city. During this time you discover someone there brought a chemical concoction they made and used to make women uncontrolably aroused. You spend time trying to get your hands on as much as you can, and have your way with many beautiful women. Highly recommended series, everything NLT Media releases is top quality.
- Stranded Dick is still in development. Involving you and your family stranded on an island like the movie Cast Away. You are a young healthy man with needs and eventually convince everyone to get along. You then discover others on island and there is a developing story with a plot. Again, in development, but very promising and very good quality images.

There are many others... but again, depends on tastes.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

- Glassix has some similar themes. Involving hypnotizing everyone you meet, it has a large pool of characters to grab.
- Dark Magic involves using ... Dark Magic to corrupt your family and the entire city for your own needs.
- Corruption involves using potions to corrupt both men and women. So that the men allow you to do what you want to the women in entire city.
- A Struggle With Sin involves you and your female family being forced to live in a hotel while your father is in prison. You corrupt them all and many other women you meet.
- The Twist is you as MC in High School, and you corrupt everyone in the town, school and house.
- SuperPowered is a near future world, where mankind has created injections that people can take that can grant some superpowers. You're a High School student and cannot afford to pay for the really good ones, so you start off with a cheaper support power and this then extends into Mind Control and other abilities to manipulate peoples emotions, thoughts, memories and dreams.
- Lust Epidemic and it's sequel Treasure of Nadia are very high quality games. Where you are a University student, your mom is the dean. But a scandal involving students and sex prompts a meeting between a rival university, yours and the media. Everyone gets stuck overnight while a massive flood destroys half the city. During this time you discover someone there brought a chemical concoction they made and used to make women uncontrolably aroused. You spend time trying to get your hands on as much as you can, and have your way with many beautiful women. Highly recommended series, everything NLT Media releases is top quality.
- Stranded Dick is still in development. Involving you and your family stranded on an island like the movie Cast Away. You are a young healthy man with needs and eventually convince everyone to get along. You then discover others on island and there is a developing story with a plot. Again, in development, but very promising and very good quality images.

fantastic, thank you. It will be the super shy that I will concentrate on,it is the most fun to see the transformation. Speaking of. Having a issue with Megan, she has racked up a lot of lewd points and has had full body wash scene,Titjob scene and Oral Sex and yet, she acts shy still acts shy striping and can no longer continue her progression of her moral degradation,she still does not masturbate in the shower. what am I missing?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
been a while, trying to remember... there are many scenes to trigger. If her lewd level and corruption are high enough.
There are several scenes in the living room when parents watch TV, they escalate to you eventually having sex behind couch with parents in same room. There are the bathroom sex scenes. There are the bedroom scenes, both when watching TV or when interacting with your own bed or Megans Bed. So try exploring all of them. And don't forget some scenes require you spend your Trust points to progress. Like teaching her to perform oral by blindfold taste testing ice-cream.

Also, check store every now and then. Sometimes new items show up, at certain story points. Like sleeping pills, or aphrodisiac, etc.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

- A Struggle With Sin involves you and your female family being forced to live in a hotel while your father is in prison. You corrupt them all and many other women you meet.

That description of a struggle with sin is so ungodly inaccurate it hurts.
" you and your female family" the Mc is a only child, and his father is killed by orcs not in prison... And hotel, what hotel? Just what?

Reactions: Red Sand

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah thats the one I meant. Glad someone politely told me of my error. (y)
Cohabitation is all about corrupting your niece and sister inlaw. While that game does not even have the corruption genre listed above the game description.

jepoysurio

Jul 27, 2017
How to send the links for Megan and Susan Honey Select Cards , thank you
Still have no idea. But I have this link that has Megan Honey Select Card...

- when I opened it on HS. I found some slight difference. Hope this would help.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Playing this game, really good and enjoyable!

Just one question - I think I have basically everything, both women pregnant, Threesomes, did all the Mall-scenes with both of them. Is there an Ending at this point? There is one with Megan a few weeks after she got pregnant, but is there one with both women as well? Because currently I am advancing the whole time, but I dont get any Ending.

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Still have no idea. But I have this link that has Megan Honey Select Card...

- when I opened it on HS. I found some slight difference. Hope this would help.
I would to ask something , for Megan HS card, it complicate with Ai shoujo or sexy beach premium resort [illusion game] ?
thank

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
How do i use the sleeping pills and aphrodisiac
Sleeping pills are used for doing something lewd like thigh w. Megan at early morning
Aphrodisiac is used for making Megan want to have sex with uncle at certain time in game (it will trigger later time)

AlmostHuman

Aug 12, 2018
Cohabitation [v1.20] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (138 MB): - - MEGA - -
Downloaded the UPLOADHEAVEN link on the 25/06/2022 and it was not the game but a crypto coin miner trojan (Energy.exe)

EDIT: The RACATY link did give me the game (at the time of this post)

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Playing this game, really good and enjoyable!

Just one question - I think I have basically everything, both women pregnant, Threesomes, did all the Mall-scenes with both of them. Is there an Ending at this point? There is one with Megan a few weeks after she got pregnant, but is there one with both women as well? Because currently I am advancing the whole time, but I dont get any Ending.
Can someone help please?

I already got the Megan-Ending after she got pregnant, but is there an Ending with Megan and Susan together?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes