Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to trigger the start of the corrupting of Susan?. Megan has been corrupting slowly but is really starting to accept how lewd she is, but I can not corrupt Susan,rather do not know how.
You have to catch her through spycam as she is taking a shower and mutters the name of someone else than her husband. When that happens you have to go to the living room early morning where they watch TV together before going to work and eavesdrop.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You have to catch her through spycam as she is taking a shower and mutters the name of someone else than her husband. When that happens you have to go to the living room early morning where they watch TV together before going to work and eavesdrop.
thank you, you really helped. Fun game just too bad there are not animated scenes here and there it would not have to be many to improve.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
at what part of the day can you call upon Susan?, every time I go to the kitchen the menu option only displays the stats. There is no option to call Susan. By the by I despise what Susan did, she has no right to stare dagger eyes at Calvin. This is her Karma,

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
at what part of the day can you call upon Susan?, every time I go to the kitchen the menu option only displays the stats. There is no option to call Susan. By the by I despise what Susan did, she has no right to stare dagger eyes at Calvin. This is her Karma,
You can't call her from the kitchen. You call her from Calvin's stash/corner/bed. Only at Noon.

Reactions: JaszMan

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The progression system in this game is just really really bad.
I even followed the guide and I'm stuck.
I saw the scene where she masturbates to the uncle in the shower... then no more new scenes.
Stuck at:
Thigh sex if drugged
Call over: practice kiss or grope
TV afternoon, grab tit yes/no prompt
Massage back
TV night, Sit on lap
Favors: taste test, strip, goodnight kiss, wash chest

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
can someone tell me what to do to advance the last scene that appeared to me was the blowjob, and no new scene is activated again

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I saw the scene where she masturbates to the uncle in the shower... then no more new scenes.
Stuck at:
Thigh sex if drugged
Massage back
TV night, Sit on lap
I'm the same as your friend if you discovered how to move forward can you tell me

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Have you watched mom in the shower yet? Or listened in to mom telling hubby she has a work meeting?

Mom showers 1st thing in the morning..

you listen in by going to the living room in the morning before they go to work

dmmt

May 8, 2020
for my part? I'd LUV to see this remade using DAX, in RENPY, using slimmer girls, and with animations.

Last edited:

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Have you watched mom in the shower yet? Or listened in to mom telling hubby she has a work meeting?

Mom showers 1st thing in the morning..

you listen in by going to the living room in the morning before they go to work
the meetingsi the shower has not appeared to me or if it is the one with the spy camera, only once did I get a video of it

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
So is my game bugged?
I cannot seem to get the masturbation scene in the shower.
This I can't get this either. I'm missing 2 scenes in the shower. I've seen the event where she almost masturbates but still haven't seen the one where she does. Also I can't get the full body favor to appear. Can anyone let me know what the Lust and Day requirements are for them. I'm currently at day 46.

Jun 2, 2017
Playing the android port and I have yet to reach the ending despite being at day 397... do you have to be at max suspicion and get caught before it triggers? Also... I DID say "no" to Megan actually having sex with strangers in the prostitution mode.

Nevermind... I saw it... I just "skipped" past it in the first save.

Last edited:

FollowTheNarrative

Mar 11, 2022
Stuck at:
Thigh sex if drugged
Massage back
TV night, Sit on lap
I have the same thing. It's supposed to go to the HJ scene but it won't. I even made sure to do taste test first and the wash chest/back, goodnight kiss and strip afterwards. All with Affection, Lust and Lewdness 100 or above.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Looks like I'm going to have to delete this game. A shame really since I played this years ago and got much further than where I'm at now.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes