theCrazman

Jun 17, 2018
i cant get susan past the intial BJ i have her at like 500 corruption and megan wont have sex without condom and ive done the shower sex scene any ideas?

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
what is the ending? both of them are pregnant and did treesome... is there anything else after? some kind of epilogue?

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
In case of somebody didn't spot it from Patreon, there is a R5 version available:

Windows:

Windows Small:

Linux:

Web Browsers:

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
What are the changes? What is new?
I guess the changes from R2 to R5 come to:

- Rebalanced all of Susan's content.
- Updated the guide to include Susan's content.
- Tweaked the suspicion gains for repeatable sex events so that they're not so high.
- Hopefully fixed the problem with the 'Windows Small' version missing a file.
- R5 should fix the problem of some events repeating, though you might have to watch them again for the fix to work.

Just to note, the guide is located in the WWW folder.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm honestly tired of not being able to progress in this game. I think it's the 4th time over 2 years I play it from the start and things just stop advancing.

This time I'm at the following stage:
Susan and Megan are pregnant.
The first 'Susan work' scene you get after fucking her at night, and where it is suggested you fuck her behind the couch while the brother is watching TV.
Done all that, but then there's nothing more.
There's supposed to be a Threesome trigger somewhere and there's supposed to be several mall scenes with Susan + a bedroom scene. Nowhere to be found.

B A Campbell

Aug 28, 2018
i need help -everything done until we go to mall to use toilet only to find no toilet in list only the norm electronics etc-i would apreciate any help or even a save that has the toilet shoiwing -ty in advance

Crossx6

Feb 4, 2018
I'm honestly tired of not being able to progress in this game. I think it's the 4th time over 2 years I play it from the start and things just stop advancing.

This time I'm at the following stage:
Susan and Megan are pregnant.
The first 'Susan work' scene you get after fucking her at night, and where it is suggested you fuck her behind the couch while the brother is watching TV.
Done all that, but then there's nothing more.
There's supposed to be a Threesome trigger somewhere and there's supposed to be several mall scenes with Susan + a bedroom scene. Nowhere to be found.
I was stuck at the same stage, except the pregnancy, and it seems that the latest R5 version fixed it. You need to see some of the scenes again, but then the events progress. Give it a try.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I was stuck at the same stage, except the pregnancy, and it seems that the latest R5 version fixed it. You need to see some of the scenes again, but then the events progress. Give it a try.
So what's the next step? I've seen the work scene close to 10 times and done the scenes at night and at the TV equally many.
It was with the newest version too, that's why the comment is only from Feb 2.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
anyone got a complete save file? or one where megan is pregnant? want to see if the lewd scenes are worth investing more time into the game or the grind

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I made a thing since the other suspicion mod hasn't been updated and figured some others might want to use it. Doing trash or dishes lowers suspicion by 100. I made it with v1.10, but it should continue to work through updates unless the kitchen is changed as it doesn't touch the CommonEvents.json file.

Installation:
1. Navigate to ..\Cohabitation\www\
2. Backup data folder.
3. Put mod files into ..\Cohabitation\www\data and overwrite
Can I still use this one for R5 or is this already officially ingame?

Crossx6

Feb 4, 2018
So what's the next step? I've seen the work scene close to 10 times and done the scenes at night and at the TV equally many.
It was with the newest version too, that's why the comment is only from Feb 2.
I don't remember exactly, sorry, these aren't concrete steps, but during noon you can call Susan, if you've seen enough scenes. She can come home or you can visit her. During noon you can also leave the room and you get options to go somewhere in the house or visit Susan. You then meet her in her office and have to options to do it here or go to the mall. Try to play around these things. I'm trying it now, I still didn't get the scene in Susan's bed.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes