Sep 24, 2020
I made a thing since the other suspicion mod hasn't been updated and figured some others might want to use it. Doing trash or dishes lowers suspicion by 100. I made it with v1.10, but it should continue to work through updates unless the kitchen is changed as it doesn't touch the CommonEvents.json file.

Installation:
1. Navigate to ..\Cohabitation\www\
2. Backup data folder.
3. Put mod files into ..\Cohabitation\www\data and overwrite
Is working for version Redux R5

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I've been trying to trigger the shower favor with Megan but nothing happens, I tried every chance but nothing.

Crossx6

Feb 4, 2018
I don't remember exactly, sorry, these aren't concrete steps, but during noon you can call Susan, if you've seen enough scenes. She can come home or you can visit her. During noon you can also leave the room and you get options to go somewhere in the house or visit Susan. You then meet her in her office and have to options to do it here or go to the mall. Try to play around these things. I'm trying it now, I still didn't get the scene in Susan's bed.
Damn I edited this comment soon after I posed it, I got all the scenes, but now I see it didn't save. Well I remember something about leaving the room at noon, visiting Susan at work and having and option to go to mall. Each time I went a new scene unlocked. After unlocking all 3 mall scenes, I either texted her at night or it triggered automatically and we did it in her bedroom. After that when you text her at night you get to choose bedroom or livingroom.

zainzack778

Feb 17, 2023
After reading various changelogs and posts here, decided to write up a general guide on how to advance the game. There are no stat numbers listed here on 'when does she do this?', as the way to advance events should be explained in the guide. While there are some number requirements, especially for Susan, in general it is better to find any events you haven't seen yet until you have done everything, and then repeating any events that raise points by a lot.

**IMPORTANT NOTE: Buying aphrodisiacs can cause unfortunate circumstances as you won't have a choice of whether you want to use them or not in a certain scene and there is a good chance you can just game over if your suspicion is too high and you aren't prepared. Only buy items when you need them, with the exception of the waterproof camera as you should buy that asap. Items can be purchased from the computer after a few days.**

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glad you got to the end but wondering if there's some event you missed? Well, here are some things that don't have any followup in this section I call:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how can i drug megan with aphosadics

Lala70

Apr 1, 2020
Anyone getting prostitution content? Have turned off and back on, seen all events and lewdness > 6000?

darkking5382

Jun 15, 2017
We had sex and then she never asks about a condom when having thigh sex what do i need to do to progress? Do o need to get Susan to a certain point?

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
This game desperately need some event tracker beacause without it its fucking pain and frustration.
What do i do to get Megan's shower masturbation?

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
This game desperately need some event tracker beacause without it its fucking pain and frustration.
What do i do to get Megan's shower masturbation?
You need to follow the path to make lust level of Megan more time and buy camera cam and install in the shower and then watch cam ,for the first time you will see Megan Showering , after that- Megan touching herself, and then masturbation (all about three time event)

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Is there a list of events? IDk if im stuck or reached all scenes.

I can fuck megan during bedtime, have sex with her on bed during afternoon, she gives bj when watching tv in her room, and i can have sex with her in living room and bathroom.

Mom also i can summon and have sex in afternoon, fuck her in her office, and bathroom and in the living room during tv time too.

Am i missing something?

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
Hey guy's I've downloaded the latest version (ReduxR2 as of this time), and while using no other mod and with prostitution content ON, nothing seems to happen when reaching that stage (followed the Guide.txt)
Any suggestions?

Crossx6

Feb 4, 2018
Hey guy's I've downloaded the latest version (ReduxR2 as of this time), and while using no other mod and with prostitution content ON, nothing seems to happen when reaching that stage (followed the Guide.txt)
Any suggestions?
Isn't the latest version R5?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes