kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
can anyone help me? game start to freeze after a while when i click om megan and chose go to the mall the game just freeze

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
I've done the kissing and groping events on the bed, both taste and strip favors in the bedroom, wash chest favor in shower, now i seem to be stuck. I've done all the sleeping early morning variants. I keep checking for new shower cam scenes, nothing new anyone know that i have to do next? 377 affection 675 lewdness

firedragon185

Aug 13, 2017
Can I ask in what version of this game is it just say redux r5 because I am playing version 1.20 on my Android and I'm wondering if this version is the updated version or not

Bearwow

Dec 7, 2018
Hello,

Writing this comment because I saw many folks struggling to complete or progress in this game, I have completed this game yesterday and loved it considering how old this game is, I have seen all possible EIGHT ENDINGS (Acc. to guide available in /www folder) and all possible scenes including prostitution content.

So, I thought of posting the Walkthrough guide that I used to complete this game fully and effortlessly, it's a YouTube video and here is the link.

Link - (Full Walkthrough video duration 2:13:18).

Hope it Helps,
Thanks.

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
Hello,

Writing this comment because I saw many folks struggling to complete or progress in this game, I have completed this game yesterday and loved it considering how old this game is, I have seen all possible EIGHT ENDINGS (Acc. to guide available in /www folder) and all possible scenes including prostitution content.

So, I thought of posting the Walkthrough guide that I used to complete this game fully and effortlessly, it's a YouTube video and here is the link.

Link - (Full Walkthrough video duration 2:13:18).

Hope it Helps,
Thanks.
Thank you! I've usually managed to brute force my way forward through the progress, but I was never sure if I was missing stuff.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Labryn

Dec 14, 2017
If you put the included file in the Cohabitation Redux-R5\www\data directory the prositution mode isn't broken anymore.

The included file needs to have the .txt removed, so the filename is map017.json

Have fun
I copied this file map017.json to the www\data directory but whenever I go to the mall I still get no options at all, anyone having the same issue?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes