• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

silentki

Oct 23, 2017
How did you even get any of that? I only got to see her shower scene...
Susan corruption started automatically. It triggered a event where you spy her in the showe while she masturbates on James, then you will start to blackmail her and you can call her during noon. When corruption is high enough, the game tells you that you should use aphrodisiac. Use it over and over until another event is triggered and you can fuck her freely

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
if you're stuck on the megan quest, where you can't trigger events like midnight blowjob etc. buy condoms, and call megan for thighsex. after that you can call her and have sex with her (with a condom)
My problem is I don't even have the option to buy condoms!
Only sleeping pills and web cams (which I've bought)
I've over 2k in lewdness and affection and cannot progress pass the kissing groping actions or the strip / tasting favours

sleepypent

Aug 29, 2017
How many times? 10, 20, 50, 100?
and what does "progress is action locked" mean?
some actions require you to repeat them 3 or more times before the next scene is unlocked. A lot of the scenes require you to take a shower with Meg, remember to try performing favors in all rooms, and call Meg to bed.

Note: DO NOT BUY the aphrodisiac right away, the way the scenes progress will cause an instant game over due to high suspicion events triggered one after another right before having sex with Meg.

After having sex with Meg, she needs high lust for some of the events.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
When you progressed far enough with Megan, you get an inner monologue scene where you decide to corrupt Susan, automatically.

my affection stat is 692
and lust is 100
lewdness 232.

i am stuck with the same scence
and im already at day68

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
my affection stat is 692
and lust is 100
lewdness 232.

i am stuck with the same scence
and im already at day68
Most people who get stuck seem to overlook a scene somewhere. Have you done all scenes and FAVORS in every location (including the bathroom)?

Kaisha Hiniku

Dec 31, 2017
can someone tell me how you use the Aphrodisiacs in this version? I remember in the older versions you did it at night, but I'm not getting that option now.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Most people who get stuck seem to overlook a scene somewhere. Have you done all scenes and FAVORS in every location (including the bathroom)?
yes sir. i have done all favors.

2 scenes from taste test and 2 scenes from strip.
i have done the bathroom too. there are 3 scenes i saw.

i have also tried the go to the malls all scene and yet nothing happened.

i have tried the washing the dishes throwing out the trash and cook and drug megan.

the hidden cam also shows 1 scene. the recorded.
but i haven't tried the live feed. but i don't think that's the problem.

the night movie watch with the family i am stuck at megan sitting with his uncle's lap.

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
@coolkwin7 hmm, not sure what is the missing trigger. can you interact with megan trough your bed during daytime? watch tv with the parents in the early morning? have you played all scenes multiple times/choosen different version where applicable (strip full/leave panties on)? If you upload your savefile i could take a look. try to find the trigger scene.

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
yes sir. i have done all favors.

2 scenes from taste test and 2 scenes from strip.
i have done the bathroom too. there are 3 scenes i saw.

i have also tried the go to the malls all scene and yet nothing happened.

i have tried the washing the dishes throwing out the trash and cook and drug megan.

the hidden cam also shows 1 scene. the recorded.
but i haven't tried the live feed. but i don't think that's the problem.

the night movie watch with the family i am stuck at megan sitting with his uncle's lap.
you need to do the talk to megan to make her service you more than a couple times (ex, she needs to get good at blowjob) also when she's watching tv you need to cuddle > grope > get her to give you a bj)

do you watch tv in the night?you need to make her sit in your lap and have her let you grind on her. you also need to have bougt every item in the mall at least once. also, do look at live feed, you need to have 2 different videos of mega, one touching herself, the other masturbating. they are tied to how advanced you are sexually so they re triggered by events. basically keep megan horny, molest her everywhere possible at least once, etc

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
@coolkwin7 hmm, not sure what is the missing trigger. can you interact with megan trough your bed during daytime? watch tv with the parents in the early morning? have you played all scenes multiple times/choosen different version where applicable (strip full/leave panties on)? If you upload your savefile i could take a look. try to find the trigger scene.

i have deleted the game. it bores me, still thanks

Reactions: dav121

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018

oh. i thought i've deleted it. good thing it is the other one.
there's one thing pop up, and i am back to square one.

Revenzzz

May 11, 2018
How to corrupt susan ? And after calvin have sex with megan at the mall, the game is hang. Is anyone have same problem?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
it doesnt hang. try to remember where the computer button is, save, restart the whole game and load.
it's a broken image or transition reference.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes