Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Dear Sid Valentine
once you get both women pregnant, the next morning 9 months should passed and both are obviously 9 months pregnant, then you can have sex with pregnant versions of both women, then the end would be on the computer, finally once you press the end button on the computer, both women NTR with the uncle (NTR[the mother and daughter both leave the father and merry/ move in with the uncle]), maybe event a birth seen?

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016

:noexpression:) this is the result of your great instruction haha XD copy then save it to www/data folder create a backup in case u dont feel like playing without suspicion its working for me
didn't work. it show you get 0 but number still go up.

moosehead82

Jul 20, 2017
Hi,

I'm unable to trigger the bathroom blowjob event. I have bought her everything at the mall, done all the favors MANY MANY times, use the sleeping pills for ALL the events MULTIPLE times, bathed like a fish, watched enough TV for the extended version of LOTR... Even then, the f**** event never triggers. Please help...

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017

0.94 for Mac.

- enabled saving into local storage (not compatible with any old saves unfortunately)
- applied the Lower Suspicion Patch already

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
I know there was a patch for Suspicion for .88, but is there anything for this version? Because being able to reduce it by about 46 in a day by doing exclusively the lowering events (Watch TV in Morning, dishes/trash until dinner, cook family meal, then dishes/trash again) is a bit tiresome.
you can edit the rpg_objects.js file in the /www/js/ directory of any RMMV game
so you can bring up the debug window with F9,
allows you to change switches and variables from there (with their names visible).

Just change this, should be the 15th line in, or thereabouts:
Code:
this._isPlaytest = Utils.isOptionValid('test');
to this:
Code:
this._isPlaytest = true;

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i cant find the next trigger, I unlocked aphrodisiacs, rotor (alll unused) and service up to Oral (her) and blowjob (me), full body wash in the shower and thats it.

Whats the next thing?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Um...given my current stats...

A: 116
L1: 78
L2: 19
S: 0

Is it weird that I can't even get out of the family house? The latest scene I've triggered is the TV one, where Megan sits on the floor. And I've only gotten as far as opening her shirt while she's sleeping.

Is there a walkthrough or reference chart I can use?

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
I've updated my for v0.94. Suspicion is at 20% of the original, with the highest now at 15 vs 75.

I changed the pregnancy chance to 1 in 50 vs the original 1 in 5 (and I still got Megan pregnant on the second go!).
thank you sooooo much, but could you leave the pregnancy chance? It seems unnecessary considering the game now lets you turn it off by itself, and getting them pregnant is hard enough : P

moosehead82

Jul 20, 2017
Hi,

I'm unable to trigger the bathroom blowjob event. I have bought her everything at the mall, done all the favors MANY MANY times, use the sleeping pills for ALL the events MULTIPLE times, bathed like a fish, watched enough TV for the extended version of LOTR... Even then, the f**** event never triggers. Please help...
Hi, I think I figured it out. I was missing the "Goodnight Kiss" favor, which is required for the story to advance. Thks

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
This is driving me a little nuts, I have to admit.

After a few more hours of grind I have her Affection at 800 and Lewd at 600+, and her Lust is full, but the bathroom blowjob scene just won't goddamn trigger. I've done all 3 favors (taste test, strip and goodnight kiss) at least three times, and nothing is happening.

Can someone tell me what I'm getting wrong?

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
it's been at least 6 months since I last played this game, and I haven't found much new. Hours of grind and the same favours etc just repeating, very disappointing

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Took me a bit, too, but I think it relates to going into the Living Room in the morning when Megan's sleeping still. Her parents will have a brief chat with you, it lowers suspicion, and I THINK it helps progress the storyline.
Doesn't progress it for me, sigh

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
The mall bathroom scene seems glitched. It sets the screen to black and you cant get it to fix itself even though you can still play if you remember where the onscreen buttons are
How did you get it?
What stats were you?
I'm over 1k in affection and lewdness and nothing changes,
Do you have to be over 2k? 3k?
very frustrating and i now remember why i deleted it 6 months ago.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes