dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Just tried my old saves, they seem to work. The save folder is in a different subfolder in this version, maybe you put them in the wrong place (cohabitation\www\save not cohabitation\save)
That's got it, thanks for the assistance :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me the changelog from 0.94?
On main page i see till 91b if i am not wrong.
Anticipate thankses.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
is there a guide? I feel really stuck right now.

Megan
Affection 710
Lewdness 586

And only picked up one bathroom scene for susan and three for megan.
Took me a bit, too, but I think it relates to going into the Living Room in the morning when Megan's sleeping still. Her parents will have a brief chat with you, it lowers suspicion, and I THINK it helps progress the storyline.

HellxKing

Apr 16, 2018
Hi is there any full walkthrough for this game?
i didnt play in like 6 months so i dont have any save or ideas as how to get all the scenes
If there is a full walkthrough can you post it please
Thank you.

Reactions: F9Zoney and AR21

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
To anyone who has trouble copying their save over from a previous build.
1. Start a new game.
2. Save game into the save slot/slots you want to copy over. (i.e. If previous game save is in slot 1 save to slot 1)
3. Copy desired saves + global.rpgsave to new game folder. (cohabitation\www\save)
4. Override files in new save folder.
5. Start game and load desired save.
After bumbling my way through what seem like simple instructions (I'm no tech genius) I managed to transfer my last save from the previous version. Thank you so much mate :)

Reactions: John Winkel
Jul 31, 2017
Okay so I figured it out. It's a little complicated but here goes. For anyone who is tired of the suspicion gain, you can set it to zero, it just takes a bit of time and patience. The codes are really simple. Each stat gain has a code and a parameter. Two people on previous posts said how to do it and its right here in this spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They had the right idea but the code seems to vary ever so slightly so that misses a bit.

Before doing any editing, make sure you back up the old file somewhere nearby in case you mess up and something goes wrong. I cannot stress this enough for those of you who don't know what you're doing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of this only took me about 10 minutes, but I made a few mistakes and had to go back and fix them, but you should be able to do it a bit quicker if you're careful.
For anyone who doesn't feel like taking the time to do this, I'll also attach the file that I did. Be forewarned, this file is only for version 0.94 so don't complain to me if it doesn't work for future versions and new events, because overwriting the new one with this one will delete any new events in the game that he adds. To all of you who choose this option, Shame, SHAME on you for being so lazy. (I am that lazy but I did this for you guys so you don't have to. This was mainly for those who want to do it in future versions as well.)

PS. I only tested this a bit, like 2 events and so if it ends up breaking your game, Its not my fault.

Oh also, just gonna throw in a few words so this'll show up in the search bar. Suspicion, mod, cheat, grind, lazy, lower.

Shoutout to @DeUglyOne and @Azphel for pointing me in the right direction, albeit without knowing they were. I just used the information they used

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Okay so I figured it out. It's a little complicated but here goes. For anyone who is tired of the suspicion gain, you can set it to zero, it just takes a bit of time and patience. The codes are really simple. Each stat gain has a code and a parameter. Two people on previous posts said how to do it and its right here in this spoiler.
They had the right idea but the code seems to vary ever so slightly so that misses a bit.
and where was the finished edited file?

A few minutes ago it was still available as an attachment :(

hallothere

Nov 18, 2017
Changelog for 0.94:

New:
- Can have sex with Megan in the mall bathroom. Needs 200 favor points and having seen the shower sex scene wherein Calvin convinces her to finally have sex without a condom.

- Sex with Megan in the living room while watching TV with the family at night. Need to have seen the aforementioned above shower scene.

- Sex with Susan in the shower. After you've had sex with her at midnight in the living room and you've drugged her again it'll be available in her option list when you call her up during the Noon period.

- You can now choose to wear a condom or not during the regular, repeatable missionary sex scene with Megan. Have to have seen her shower sex scene like above.

- You can now switch off Megan and/or Susan's pregnancy systems. If you're playing from an old save you'll have to turn it on first before it'll work now. It's available in the new 'Options' tag on Megan's bedroom maps. I have some other content planned that'll make use of the options menu.

- Some refinements to older events (just random typos or messed up lines I saw when boredly browsing through old events).

I plan on doing another update around the middle of the month to add a midnight quickie sex event for Megan.

The event I had to re-do was the mall bathroom sex event. Originally I wrote it as a doggy style sex event but really couldn't do the images. The cramped space of the bathroom stall made it so that walls kept getting in the way. I went through a couple of different poses but the current sitting reverse cowgirl one was the only one that worked well.

The next big release will focus on the threesome content. I'll hopefully have it done by the end of this month or the start of the next. Unless I get really inspired and come up with a lot of different threesome events then the next major release after that will focus on putting endings into the game.

Reactions: johnny76
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes