D

Deleted member 619632

can any one please post their save file , i lost my save when clearing folders and i cant be arsed to do from the begining

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
All the past cheats to keep down suspision dont work for me with .94
Does anyone have anything that might work
you can edit the rpg_objects.js file in the /www/js/ directory of any RMMV game
so you can bring up the debug window with F9,
allows you to change switches and variables from there (with their names visible).

Just change this, should be the 15th line in, or thereabouts:
Code:
this._isPlaytest = Utils.isOptionValid('test');
to this:
Code:
this._isPlaytest = true;

Reactions: demigod

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
well a walkthrough woud be nice. i have over 1100 affection and over 900 Lewdnes but i only can grop her. i am sure i missed something

and the sleepingpils worked just 1 time. 1day put them into stove. next day she eat. the 3day couldn´t titfuck her just the next morning day4. after that theyy did nothing. it´s like waisting money

0le

Apr 30, 2018
well a walkthrough woud be nice. i have over 1100 affection and over 900 Lewdnes but i only can grop her. i am sure i missed something

and the sleepingpils worked just 1 time. 1day put them into stove. next day she eat. the 3day couldn´t titfuck her just the next morning day4. after that theyy did nothing. it´s like waisting money
Same here... can just group her

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
CHANGELOG: v.0.94

New:
- Can have sex with Megan in the mall bathroom. Needs 200 favor points and having seen the shower sex scene wherein Calvin convinces her to finally have sex without a condom.

- Sex with Megan in the living room while watching TV with the family at night. Need to have seen the aforementioned above shower scene.

- Sex with Susan in the shower. After you've had sex with her at midnight in the living room and you've drugged her again it'll be available in her option list when you call her up during the Noon period.

- You can now choose to wear a condom or not during the regular, repeatable missionary sex scene with Megan. Have to have seen her shower sex scene like above.

- You can now switch off Megan and/or Susan's pregnancy systems. If you're playing from an old save you'll have to turn it on first before it'll work now. It's available in the new 'Options' tag on Megan's bedroom maps. I have some other content planned that'll make use of the options menu.

- Some refinements to older events (just random typos or messed up lines I saw when boredly browsing through old events).

I plan on doing another update around the middle of the month to add a midnight quickie sex event for Megan.

The event I had to re-do was the mall bathroom sex event. Originally I wrote it as a doggy style sex event but really couldn't do the images. The cramped space of the bathroom stall made it so that walls kept getting in the way. I went through a couple of different poses but the current sitting reverse cowgirl one was the only one that worked well.

The next big release will focus on the threesome content. I'll hopefully have it done by the end of this month or the start of the next. Unless I get really inspired and come up with a lot of different threesome events then the next major release after that will focus on putting endings into the game.

Reactions: Bogan53 and Hybris

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I know there was a patch for Suspicion for .88, but is there anything for this version? Because being able to reduce it by about 46 in a day by doing exclusively the lowering events (Watch TV in Morning, dishes/trash until dinner, cook family meal, then dishes/trash again) is a bit tiresome.

Reactions: Bogan53

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Interesting.

I must have been missing stuff as I haven't been able to get even close to Susan. Was playing the previous update if that matters...

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
i tried the RPGM mac instructions and it tells me "unable to parse package.json"

Line 3, column 19 syntax error. Any assistance appreciated.

EDIT: I got it working. Turns out I pasted something in slightly incorrectly. Derp.

EDIT Part Deux: Is there any reason I can't save?

mikha

Aug 26, 2018

absolutely... either lower the amount of suspicion for the events or make higher value lowering events... I don't get why i get 50 points for fucking megan in front of her parents in the couch, and the same exact amount for fucking her in the shower when we are just us alone in the house...

also, if susan is happily getting fucked by me during day, why's she so bitchy at us at night? can we change that so she's more accepting at night?

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-_-) this is the result of your great instruction haha XD copy then save it to www/data folder create a backup in case u dont feel like playing without suspicion its working for me

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone please add a ZIP file MAC version that is updated for this game? I would LOVE to try it!

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
CHANGELOG: v.0.94

New:
- Can have sex with Megan in the mall bathroom. Needs 200 favor points and having seen the shower sex scene wherein Calvin convinces her to finally have sex without a condom.

- Sex with Megan in the living room while watching TV with the family at night. Need to have seen the aforementioned above shower scene.

- Sex with Susan in the shower. After you've had sex with her at midnight in the living room and you've drugged her again it'll be available in her option list when you call her up during the Noon period.

- You can now choose to wear a condom or not during the regular, repeatable missionary sex scene with Megan. Have to have seen her shower sex scene like above.

- You can now switch off Megan and/or Susan's pregnancy systems. If you're playing from an old save you'll have to turn it on first before it'll work now. It's available in the new 'Options' tag on Megan's bedroom maps. I have some other content planned that'll make use of the options menu.

- Some refinements to older events (just random typos or messed up lines I saw when boredly browsing through old events).

I plan on doing another update around the middle of the month to add a midnight quickie sex event for Megan.

The event I had to re-do was the mall bathroom sex event. Originally I wrote it as a doggy style sex event but really couldn't do the images. The cramped space of the bathroom stall made it so that walls kept getting in the way. I went through a couple of different poses but the current sitting reverse cowgirl one was the only one that worked well.

The next big release will focus on the threesome content. I'll hopefully have it done by the end of this month or the start of the next. Unless I get really inspired and come up with a lot of different threesome events then the next major release after that will focus on putting endings into the game.
Awesome. Thanks muchly :) Any chance this could be posted to the OP with a spoiler. Thanks

Reactions: rykdragon

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
I know there was a patch for Suspicion for .88, but is there anything for this version? Because being able to reduce it by about 46 in a day by doing exclusively the lowering events (Watch TV in Morning, dishes/trash until dinner, cook family meal, then dishes/trash again) is a bit tiresome.
I agree but if you read through the last 2 or 3 pages here you'll find some excellent solutions to the suspicion grind :)

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
absolutely... either lower the amount of suspicion for the events or make higher value lowering events... I don't get why i get 50 points for fucking megan in front of her parents in the couch, and the same exact amount for fucking her in the shower when we are just us alone in the house...

also, if susan is happily getting fucked by me during day, why's she so bitchy at us at night? can we change that so she's more accepting at night?
Maybe she's pissed off with getting dragged out of bed every night just so Cal can have his wicked way with her :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes