Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
All of the RPGM-made games i've played never had the saving on exit. Starting over everytime i had to pick a save made manually.
Thanks for the advice. When I open the game I don't see a save file created. I downloaded the save above posted by freakster, but don't have a save file to post it in or am I missing something?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Just tried my old saves, they seem to work. The save folder is in a different subfolder in this version, maybe you put them in the wrong place (cohabitation\www\save not cohabitation\save)
Thx a lot you're a lifesaver :)
I didnt payed attention to where the saves are

Reactions: freakster

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
The mall bathroom scene seems glitched. It sets the screen to black and you cant get it to fix itself even though you can still play if you remember where the onscreen buttons are

unjohn

Nov 21, 2017
All the past cheats to keep down suspision dont work for me with .94
Does anyone have anything that might work

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
To anyone who has trouble copying their save over from a previous build.
1. Start a new game.
2. Save game into the save slot/slots you want to copy over. (i.e. If previous game save is in slot 1 save to slot 1)
3. Copy desired saves + global.rpgsave to new game folder. (cohabitation\www\save)
4. Override files in new save folder.
5. Start game and load desired save.

razy777

Aug 30, 2018
Can load previous saves but can now not save any progress? when trying to save it just doesnt let me click on the file, nothing happens

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
The mall bathroom scene seems glitched. It sets the screen to black and you cant get it to fix itself even though you can still play if you remember where the onscreen buttons are
I cannot count how many versions have been released with the developer not bothering to fix that shit.

Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
Kinda stuck
my Affection is 1199 and Lewdness 1235 for Megan but I can't seem to unlock handjob/titjob or anything besides the normal things? Do I need to have em higher or is there something I'm missing? Also I bought everything at the mall and did all the touching from the early morning.

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
The pregnancy system? is it only when it lands on 3 or is it 3 or above?
P.S I haven't played the game yet im just curious

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Can load previous saves but can now not save any progress? when trying to save it just doesnt let me click on the file, nothing happens
I'm having the same problem too. Checked the dev's Patreon and see a couple of others having the same issue - Saves (no save file) not being created when you exit the game. Dev gave some basic advice, but didn't help me. I excluded the game file from my virus protection and ran as ADM from both "my files" and "desktop" with no luck. I only have this problem with most RPG games, but am surprisingly able to save Zombie's Retreat? I think it's a Windows 8.1/10 issue.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
I love corruption games especially where family is involved. I'm hooked on this game but boy is it a grindfest. By that I mean keeping your suspicion way down to avoid Game Over and earning money. Haven't played the latest version yet but the black screen glitch also happens when you take the midnight option with Susan. As per advice in this post, just have to click around the screen till you find one of the buttons. I found it best not to visit her then but wait till you can give her one in the afternoon when Megan is sitting at the TV. Pain in the arse but it is what it is. May have been said already but I also noticed that I got Susan pregnant and somehow she managed to give her unborn to Megan. Now I can't get Susan pregnant no matter how many times I fill her up whilst she's bent over the table.
Having said all that, great game but would definitely benefit by having a walkthrough or guide of some sort.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes