Aug 21, 2018
it turns that if megan us pregnant means that you cannot access the bathroom sex scene but it's fine for susan even if she's pregnant. in order to remedy that and repeat the bathroom sex is to not cum inside megan

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
during the day, you need to click on the bed and choose to call megan over, the option for sex should be there, but she won't do it in bed without condom. when you advance enough, you can fuck her without on the bathroom and the couch

Aioden

Aug 27, 2018
How do you update versions. I see v91 is available, I have v88. I tried downloading the v91 file but can’t see how to transfer over my save files

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
any idea if the author is in this thread? bc i've so many suggestions...

also, any other games like this one? this is literally the best i've played so far

Aioden

Aug 27, 2018
So is there a back up mode or undo mode? I have many of the "features unlocked" but i chose not to use the drugs (Aphrodisiacs) as i had too many suspicion points at the time to let me have sex with megan and still stay in the game.

Now i cannot seem to find a way to repeat the ability to drug her.

There are other examples but when i play it safe to allow myself the time to get rid of the suspicion points I get stuck in a loop that I cannot seem to break out of.
other than restoring a previous save point is there a way to break out of loops, can i repeat the actions that allowed me to get to the point where "Auto" things happen? I have over a 1000 pts in all the categories and zero suspicion but i am just running in loops now.

• New sex scene with Megan in the shower. To see it you'll need to have done her regular repeatable sex scene with the condoms in her bedroom. After that, just go take a shower. After that you can repeat it by taking a shower and choosing it from the options.
  • New sex scene with Megan on the couch in her room. After seeing the above shower event watch TV with her in her room during the Noon period when she's sitting on the couch. You can then repeat it by watching TV with her again during the Noon period and choosing between it or her couch blowjob event.
  • New sex scene with Susan in the living room at night. To see this one you'll need to have seen all her blackmail / kitchen events and then go to sleep for the day and it'll automatically trigger. Afterward you can repeat it by texting her via Cal's Stuff during the Midnight period (final one, when you'd be able to sleep for the day).
Read the release notes it walks you though all this.

To drug Susan it is in the morning (Megan will still be sleeping) go in the kitchen click the stove, if you have aphrodisiacs the game will prompt to drug Susan. This will bring 5 suspicion. After you drug her 3 times you won’t need to anymore. Her response to you no longer causes suspicion. If you want to see the drugged scene you do still have to drug her but you will still get the 3 options drugged or not.

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
is fucking susan enough times enough to make her like it at midnight? because she only enjoys it if i call her over during the day, at midnight she's back to hating my guts.

also, may want to put sleeping pills in bro's food if she's gonna be howling like a cat in heat XD. then again, Megan sleeps like the dead, maybe she gets it from dad
during the day, you need to click on the bed and choose to call megan over, the option for sex should be there, but she won't do it in bed without condom. when you advance enough, you can fuck her without on the bathroom and the couch

Reactions: crookscomp

razy777

Aug 30, 2018
Cannot get it to open on mac, have downloaded the mac version and then un-zipped with the unarchiver, when pressing game it simply says "error the application cannot be opened", doesnt seem to be caused by security either? help

lubu2907

Aug 31, 2018
guys, im at 6000 lewdness and 2000 affection for megan but i cant seem to get the sex with megan. a little help please

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
guys, im at 6000 lewdness and 2000 affection for megan but i cant seem to get the sex with megan. a little help please
dude it's fairly easy, to progress with megan you just need to do at least once all possible options (including doing everything while you are at the mall, doing all favors) and generally keep her lust at 100 % you should check the log for detailed instructions on what to do for each thing, bu tldr, just escalate the molestation. It's very important for her to be horny enough to accept it tho.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Been playing this game for some time, and it´s quite fun. Discovered a minor bug, or at least I think it´s a bug.
Every time after visiting the bathroom in the mall, I get a black screen. I have to randomly click around, until I hit the computer. Then by watching a recording from the bathroom, I get picture again.

One annoying thing is that it takes forever to lower the suspicion rate. The good thing is, fucking Susan does not increase it.

I am now playing two different threads. I have managed to get Susan pregnant, but not Megan. Is it possible to also get her pregnant?? And does anyone know what happens later on?

I also read somewhere that the author is looking into the possibility of threesome with both Susan and Megan. Looking forward to it.

ALskruffbucket

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 1439
Overview:
This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One last thing: I made all the images in 1280x720 resolution, so for best results make sure you maximize the screen.

Updated: 18/Jul/2018
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.91
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-logs:

Downloads:
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to @del.mar for the mega link and @dussalant for the mirrors

Mac 0.81: -
Web 0.81: -

Thanks to @Scotty1212 for the mac and web links

View attachment 45196 View attachment 45197 View attachment 45195 View attachment 45198

ALskruffbucket

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 1439
Overview:
This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.
One last thing: I made all the images in 1280x720 resolution, so for best results make sure you maximize the screen.

Updated: 18/Jul/2018
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.91
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-logs:

Downloads:
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to @del.mar for the mega link and @dussalant for the mirrors

Mac 0.81: -
Web 0.81: -

Thanks to @Scotty1212 for the mac and web links

View attachment 45196 View attachment 45197 View attachment 45195 View attachment 45198
Looks like Mac version is corrupted - please attach a working file - tried both file sites

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Guys I think I am stuck I got to the point where I could take the niece to the mall but for some reason I cannot unlock the next tier of events what do I do?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes