jdunn17

Feb 16, 2018
Alright so I noticed it isn't just me that has this problem but I haven't seen an answer to it, I have all stats up high enough according to the changelog but can't seem to progress in the game. Did all available favors and scenes I have to me but nothing advances. Started new game and still can't seem to gain anything further than towel bathing and groping at MC's bed, favors haven't changed only have taste test and strip throughout day, wash chest in bathroom and goodnight kiss at night. Are scenes supposed to trigger automatically or am I only able to get new scenes at certain numbers and since I advanced to far they are lost to me? I tried a good bit to figure it game seems fairly linear but I'm out of ideas now.

Reactions: Zepp

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok dang it how the heck do i get the stupid Bj in the bathroom to trigger? i have done both the favors i dont know how many times in the bathroom in the Early Morning which i read in here was the best time to get it. my Affection is 859 and Lewdness is 1250. i have tried with lust from 1 to 100. i have even done it each time of the day that i could and still nothing. the only BJ i have gotten from Megan is at the study time hour. and when i did the first tit wash i seen the uncle mention it but nothing since. i am on day 66 as well. i like the game but geez why is it so hard to trigger events. lol which i dont mind to much i have been playing this game for awhile and still nothing

Reactions: Voguelbaum2125

knightshift

Oct 2, 2017
Is there anything to unlock past the massage in the room with Megan? She always stops it. Current stats are 1991 affection and 10,000 lewd

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Megan stuff usually gives you a hint on what you need to do next when you make her breakfast.

Susan all I did was call her home 2-3 times a week and after a while it progressed to sex in the kitchen.

Reactions: Zepp

chillo

May 7, 2017
I do one sex act and then spend the rest of my time trying to get my suspicion down
bit of a bore to be honest
spoiling it

in the afternoon when megan is sat watching tv click on cals stuff top right and call susan to progress
also call megan over to bed to ask for thigh sex

that's after using aphrodisiacs on megan
ive just had the text prompt to start using them on susan and first thing in morning kitchen-stove make breakfast for susan and use aphrodisiacs

if it isn't triggered you need to keep calling her at lunch/afternoon

Zepp

Aug 19, 2018
I do one sex act and then spend the rest of my time trying to get my suspicion down
bit of a bore to be honest
spoiling it

in the afternoon when megan is sat watching tv click on cals stuff top right and call susan to progress
also call megan over to bed to ask for thigh sex

that's after using aphrodisiacs on megan
ive just had the text prompt to start using them on susan and first thing in morning kitchen-stove make breakfast for susan and use aphrodisiacs

if it isn't triggered you need to keep calling her at lunch/afternoon
Thanks

unjohn

Nov 21, 2017
After the later sex acts suspicion jumps like 60 pts but The only way i find to bring it down gives no more then 12 but usually about 5

unjohn

Nov 21, 2017
after any sex act in the mall bath I get a black screen. after sex with susan at midnight I get a black screen. Happens everytime. using latest version

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes