DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Go To Megan's Room there is your computer that you work and Buy some products and You Can watch the Bathroom camera... There also You can Save your Game

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
bathroom crashes too black screen when you do any favors with her.

got 3 sex acts in kitchen still can't get the second call yet.

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
oh ya.. took so many tries, btw it was I forgot to drug her food that caught me .

I can't wait for my brother to start figuring out his wife and daughter are knocked up. maybe have a threesome with both of them and him watching me bang them with their fat bellies...

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Hi whenever I trigger the midnight sex with Susan after the event it gets to next day then the screen becomes all black. Is there a way to fix this?

Khoa Le

Jan 6, 2018
Don't know it but if you can click the right spot to go to the Living room and then watch TV, it'll become normal :D

truyers

May 5, 2017
good day good people, may i ask you to post a guide for this good game here?
i'll appreciate that, many thanks

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
To answer my own question and helping other players: If you get right up to v0.73 of the change-log "walkthrough" where it gets spicy for the first time, you will need the "thigh job progression event". To get this, you'll need to do every favor and event in Megan's room and the shower that's available from 0 to 1000 lewdness. After that you need to go to the mall with her once again to get the mall blow job, which to me was the entry ticket to the "main game" featuring sex and seduction with mom and Megan!

Reactions: Lolipopxd03

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I cant find Susan anywhere! I fuck Megan any way possible but I cant do anything whit Susan. I opened the Susan path. 75 corruption have but now where is she?

Ok I find her. when at the noon , Megan watching tv, you click the your stuff and call her for bathroom grobing.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
ok first off i have not gotten the Bj scean in the bathroom with Megan at all and i have played this game geez seem like forever. But anyways the thing i came here to say was i love the game regardless of how hard it is to get stuff makes it seem more real i guess. Cause some things are just hard as hell to get. But the two things imo that would help this game for me to be better being able to name you chars. and some animation. not sure how hard it would be to get the animation in a rpgm game but i think the name thing might be easy? maybe not again i have no clue. But the game is awesome none the less with out it. just would be better imo with at least the name thing.

Reactions: Dencar
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes