JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
So is there a back up mode or undo mode? I have many of the "features unlocked" but i chose not to use the drugs (Aphrodisiacs) as i had too many suspicion points at the time to let me have sex with megan and still stay in the game.

Now i cannot seem to find a way to repeat the ability to drug her.

There are other examples but when i play it safe to allow myself the time to get rid of the suspicion points I get stuck in a loop that I cannot seem to break out of.
other than restoring a previous save point is there a way to break out of loops, can i repeat the actions that allowed me to get to the point where "Auto" things happen? I have over a 1000 pts in all the categories and zero suspicion but i am just running in loops now.

• New sex scene with Megan in the shower. To see it you'll need to have done her regular repeatable sex scene with the condoms in her bedroom. After that, just go take a shower. After that you can repeat it by taking a shower and choosing it from the options.
  • New sex scene with Megan on the couch in her room. After seeing the above shower event watch TV with her in her room during the Noon period when she's sitting on the couch. You can then repeat it by watching TV with her again during the Noon period and choosing between it or her couch blowjob event.
  • New sex scene with Susan in the living room at night. To see this one you'll need to have seen all her blackmail / kitchen events and then go to sleep for the day and it'll automatically trigger. Afterward you can repeat it by texting her via Cal's Stuff during the Midnight period (final one, when you'd be able to sleep for the day).

Reactions: John573

unjohn

Nov 21, 2017
pretty far along. hoping to use dildos or egg thing. susan and megan both pregnant but dont see any difference.

Feb 27, 2018
Can someone help me please. I've played for hours and I'm getting nowhere. This is where I'm at.

Affection: 1338
Lust: 52 (normally 100)
Lewd: 1119
Suspicion: 2

Progression events: Kissing, Groping
Favors: Evening Kiss (50)

I haven't even had the HJ event pop up yet.

Feb 27, 2018
Nevermind. I didn't realize there were different favors in the morning. After i did those and the bathroom one, I now have back to back progression scenes :).

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i am at the thigh sex now. finally got that elusive BJ in the bathroom scene holy cow took forever lol. now to try and get the regular sex lol

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Bug with the Susan night event.
It plays out properly the first time, but if you ever go for it again (whether she gets pregnant or not) the game will black screen you the next morning. Sure, you can still move around by hitting the hotspot but no background ever loads.

Reactions: John573

unjohn

Nov 21, 2017
affection 1632 lust 100 lewd 19270 susan takes the afro but can not get megan to take the afro playing latest game

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
@Helpmeplease987 .
Holy hell.... Chill out..
10 messages on this page because you can't figure shit out yourself.
Nobody is answering so try to figure it out yourself.

And if you can't there is always a Search button that you can use, or just give up and play Hello Kitty or something.
Chill out :eek:

Reactions: User_804376

Helpmeplease987

Aug 23, 2018
@Helpmeplease987 .
Holy hell.... Chill out..
10 messages on this page because you can't figure shit out yourself.
Nobody is answering so try to figure it out yourself.

And if you can't there is always a Search button that you can use, or just give up and play Hello Kitty or something.
Chill out :eek:
SORRY i figured everything out i unlocked all the scenes, all 3 options for susan ive got her on 500 corruption, i got 5200 lewd, 1700 affection so you happy? i have 6 hours on the saved file and also how do you get them pregnant? cos i use a condom is there a way i can take it off? and how do i use the vibrators and egg rotor

Reactions: papasmurf
Aug 21, 2018
I do one sex act and then spend the rest of my time trying to get my suspicion down
bit of a bore to be honest
spoiling it

in the afternoon when megan is sat watching tv click on cals stuff top right and call susan to progress
also call megan over to bed to ask for thigh sex

that's after using aphrodisiacs on megan
ive just had the text prompt to start using them on susan and first thing in morning kitchen-stove make breakfast for susan and use aphrodisiacs

if it isn't triggered you need to keep calling her at lunch/afternoon
i finally drugged susan after that what to do next?? some say that after drugging her then sleep for the day so it means that click sleep and do nothing??

chillo

May 7, 2017
wait till megan is sat in front of the tv - to the right of her room - then click cals stuff and call susan

Aug 21, 2018
wait till megan is sat in front of the tv - to the right of her room - then click cals stuff and call susan
i got it now because after you do all the scenes it will trigger the event that cal will also drugged kev too and get rid of susan's sex toys... thanks man :)

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes