aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Looking forward to playing this tonight, I skipped the 0.91 update so I'd have something more substantial to catch up on.

Here's the changelog copy/pasted from Patreon for anyone curious:

New:
- Can have sex with Megan in the mall bathroom. Needs 200 favor points and having seen the shower sex scene wherein Calvin convinces her to finally have sex without a condom.

- Sex with Megan in the living room while watching TV with the family at night. Need to have seen the aforementioned above shower scene.

- Sex with Susan in the shower. After you've had sex with her at midnight in the living room and you've drugged her again it'll be available in her option list when you call her up during the Noon period.

- You can now choose to wear a condom or not during the regular, repeatable missionary sex scene with Megan. Have to have seen her shower sex scene like above.

- You can now switch off Megan and/or Susan's pregnancy systems. If you're playing from an old save you'll have to turn it on first before it'll work now. It's available in the new 'Options' tag on Megan's bedroom maps. I have some other content planned that'll make use of the options menu.

- Some refinements to older events (just random typos or messed up lines I saw when boredly browsing through old events).

I plan on doing another update around the middle of the month to add a midnight quickie sex event for Megan.

The event I had to re-do was the mall bathroom sex event. Originally I wrote it as a doggy style sex event but really couldn't do the images. The cramped space of the bathroom stall made it so that walls kept getting in the way. I went through a couple of different poses but the current sitting reverse cowgirl one was the only one that worked well.

The next big release will focus on the threesome content. I'll hopefully have it done by the end of this month or the start of the next. Unless I get really inspired and come up with a lot of different threesome events then the next major release after that will focus on putting endings into the game.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
v0.94 changelog from Patreon:
The next big release will focus on the threesome content. I'll hopefully have it done by the end of this month or the start of the next. Unless I get really inspired and come up with a lot of different threesome events then the next major release after that will focus on putting endings into the game.

This is one of a great game I've played. I hope more content before go into endings.
Is there any possible to have mmf threesome as mff is in work now? Or even foursome (with option to use condom or not)? And how about James (Susan's cheating man) is involved (eg in the mall)? Sorry for my bad english.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
only options for megan are kissing and groping?

mall bought her shit
bath 1 part
3 shower scenes with megan
1 with the sisteinlaw
midnightkiss
molesting in morning
cooking study back rub????/
stripping
taste taste

What else can i try

Reactions: dav121

zbob19

May 6, 2018
Is there a new mac version? I tried using the windows version using wine, but it doesn't work. All I get is an error saying that there is a serious problem and the game needs to close.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Copied over my saves from 0.91 to 0.94 but they aren't registering anymore. Saves broken for this version?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Never been able to save progress for this game and don't know why - No save box pops up to either before or after game? I'm using Win 8.1, but able to save progress for other RPG games, such as Zombies Retreat.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Never been able to save progress for this game and don't know why - No save box pops up to either before or after game? I'm using Win 8.1, but able to save progress for other RPG games, such as Zombies Retreat.
Saves are made via the computer in Megan's room.
Problem is how to transfer save files from older version to the newest?
Simpli copying doesnt work :(

Reactions: fortuna95

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
Can anyone spare a save ? I've dropped this game long ago due too much grinding but the pregnancy feature is so exciting ....

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Saves are made via the computer in Megan's room.
Problem is how to transfer save files from older version to the newest?
Simpli copying doesnt work :(
I'm saving correctly on the computer in Megan's room. However, I get no save prompt after exiting the game and thus have no saved progress to load at "Continue". This seems to be the only game that gives me this problem, and don't know why?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm saving correctly on the computer in Megan's room. However, I get no save prompt after exiting the game and thus have no saved progress to load at "Continue". This seems to be the only game that gives me this problem, and don't know why?
Check to make sure your game folder isn't set to read-only. I've encountered weird non-saving problems before with other games. Can't guarantee that's what's going on for you, but it's worth checking out. Right click the game folder and uncheck "Read-only" if it's marked. Similarly, open the saves folder up and right click the files there to make sure they are also not set to "Read-only".

Good luck.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
All of the RPGM-made games i've played never had the saving on exit. Starting over everytime i had to pick a save made manually.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Check to make sure your game folder isn't set to read-only. I've encountered weird non-saving problems before with other games. Can't guarantee that's what's going on for you, but it's worth checking out. Right click the game folder and uncheck "Read-only" if it's marked. Similarly, open the saves folder up and right click the files there to make sure they are also not set to "Read-only".

Good luck.
Thanks for the advice but unfortunately didn't fix the problem.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes