U

User_51567

every one is asking but no one is answering, how do you get the threesome senses?
Maybe, and just MAYBE no one is answering because we are tired of those stupid questions on every Thread.

I just played this game after skipping a lot of updates so i did not know what to do, you know what i did ?.
I used a little bit of logic and opened up the changelog in the OP to see what content is available and how to use it.
Not start asking questions directly..... First try to figure it out for myself... Use some god damn initiative.

So for the love of god...Use some common sense people, it really isn't that hard.
Almost everything you need to know is easily accessible

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Cohabitation by Sid-Valentine
ver. 0.98 PC
01 12
569,7 MBa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance of this on the Web version or on the Mac version? For some reason the MAC versions are being uploaded without the IOS equivalent of an ".exe" file. so it doesn't allow it to open post download.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
currently up to the 0.64 changelog and I feel like i missed something. I'm reading events I haven't triggered yet and seem to be unable to trigger. Bathroom b/j. I've already seen the b/j event on the bed. What have I not triggered? Affection and Lewdness are 1000+ btw

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hehehehe cool game :D without any cheats.... day 123... affection 1467 lewd 2821 susan corruption 945.... fucking both mommy and daughter and no more susspition lol lets see whats gonna happend next lol :LOL:
no need for walkthrough, just READ everything... the game´s gonna tell you what to do...

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hahahahahaha day 126 got mommy pregnant lol :LOL: now i wanna see what the fuck´s gonna happend lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
damn day only 126.... 9 months pregnant???? its like 270 more days lol its gonna take time to see the effect lol :ROFLMAO:

you dont need walkthrough... read what i wrote before !!!!!!!!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
the problem is... mommy told me that she´s gonna fuck me if i dont touch daughter.... soo, i dont know how to fuck daughter again, even i did it before... she does everything else... enybody???
or... maybe i just have to wait for her belly to grov? im in 30 days Susans pregnancy

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've definitely read everything, guess I'll just do another sweep of all the events I have unlocked, earlier change logs said that specific scene as well as a lewd sceen with the family in the living room are supposed to be unlocked and access-able at 700 lewdness. Aphrodisiac seems inaccessable. I imagine maybe another auto event unlocks at 1500. It's also strange that nothing beyond the tit squeeze has unlocked when we're sitting on couch in megan's room.

I'm really at a loss with re-attempting this game from the beginning, nevermind figuring if I can trigger anything Susan related yet aside from the super early-game shower scene.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
aphrosiac is starting automatic when you want to fuck daughter, to get her to lose the panties... you have to do the griding first....she says no, the add aphro early mirning and wait... try to make dinner at night, when you can go to the living room. there you can add the sleeping pills.... aphrodisac - make dinner early morning and add.... after a while you gonna add pills for the husband so he cant get it up, then you can fuck susan. in the livingroom daughter is giving BJ while parents sleep at the sofa. have mother 2 mths pregnant and can fuck susan noon and night, but cant fuck daughter anymore.....
anybody know something?
stats 2200, lewd 4300, sus 3000

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Just hate when games have time limit. Trying to get optimal play always messes up the fap. I love the game of corruption. Susan is not really innocent. megan was just ripe for the picking.

U

User_51567

Just hate when games have time limit. Trying to get optimal play always messes up the fap. I love the game of corruption. Susan is not really innocent. megan was just ripe for the picking.
I really had not any problem with the Time limit.
I believe that i already had both of them pregnant by day 85 and doing threesomes all over the place.
More annoying part was the suspicion meter, that annoyed me quite a lot.

So the first thing i am going to do when this game is finished is create a little mod that resets your suspicion to 0 every night.

Reactions: Justanx and J II D

Ezra

May 7, 2017
Yeah, time limit is not a nice thing imo. At least make it a year!! Or give the option to enable or disable time limit.

Reactions: Halfelf
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes