Apr 20, 2018
I haven't played in awhile to know the stats that well, not to mention the other games that I play that tend to bleed into my memories so forgive me if I do so here in trying to help with not a lot of specifics that may spoil things for those that do not want it so i may be vague on purpose.

To get a lot of the scenes to activate you need to do certain things and to me seems that suspicion has a consideration at times too. I was unable to get a few things to activate and once my suspicion was lowered it triggered. Affection, Lust as well need to be at certain levels on top of certain events need to take place and it all revolves on how or what sequence you do things as well for certain events to take place.

I would suggest to use the search function but with the recent changes to the site not sure that it is possible to set it to search the viewed thread and not the entire site as seems to always happen when i try to search things in a set thread and it goes through the entire site and ignores the game that I am wanting to search even when I know that it was searched the exact same way before changes, meaning i use a certain words that I know that worked before but no longer work....or at least that is what I am seeing regardless of how i set parameters

Yeah, I have tried looking page by page but everyone around page 17 was stuck where I was.

The issue I have is I looked up (and also looked through this thread) and have seen there are hand job scenes etc before 1k lewdness. (My lewdness and affection being over 1k each)

I'll keep trying but yeah this game is very vague and the creator hasn't even released a semi-walkthrough/a spreadsheet of data.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Because then he has to pay for it :p..
And as many people know.... It's much better for a lot of people to complain without paying ;)
i'm not complaining, just surprised that noone uploaded it yet. it's been at leat 12h now, since the update came out

Reactions: J II D

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Decide to delete it since megan was kind of glitched due to missing a few versions. Time to scan the thread so I can piece together a walkthrough by reading old changelogs. lol

Hybris

May 9, 2017
After the midnight threesome you get the black screen of inconvenience. To get out you have to hit either X or click around until you pull up your favors menu and do the Goodnight Kiss scene to reset everything.

I have been playing this game since I think V.30 or .40 and its great to actually see a game come to completion. If I could spare the money this would be someone I would support.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes