Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Cant wait to try the updated mac version!! Like this game a lot even though progress is grinding and slow.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Any other trick to get this to open and play on a mac? I have an unarchiver program...it unpacks the games but wont load the title when I click it.

Aug 21, 2018
is there really no guide in this game like how many times i need to do certain actions and such to trigger events can anyone answer
unfortunately there's no walkthrough but there are many like guides on the game in the forum but it requires you to do some searching and i believe there is a certain times/stats that you need to so in order to trigger events

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
unfortunately there's no walkthrough but there are many like guides on the game in the forum but it requires you to do some searching and i believe there is a certain times/stats that you need to so in order to trigger events
i played this before and i know i miss some seen in it by some i mean major seen hahah i guess i suck playing this game by guide your right i only wanna know how many times i need to repeat certain actions to trigger events and days i need to finish this action so that i dont miss the events i tried looking for guide but their broken

Aug 21, 2018
i played this before and i know i miss some seen in it by some i mean major seen hahah i guess i suck playing this game by guide your right i only wanna know how many times i need to repeat certain actions to trigger events and days i need to finish this action so that i dont miss the events i tried looking for guide but their broken
yeah most of them are like from the old update but most of them worked and i suppose it forces you to figure it out by grinding the game

Brian51m

Nov 12, 2018
Dardamex is the author took this off the ulmf forum.
This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

Right now this is mostly a proof-of-concept. The intro is done, the early morning and breakfast low affection/lewdness events are done, and I have all the systems in place. I'm posting it now to get feedback on the systems and to trick people into bug testing it for me (I'd be grateful if people could test out the two current game overs: getting to Sunday without $300 and raising suspicion to 100). I'm also open to any suggestions, comments, and criticisms. Plus, hopefully discussing the game will motivate me to continue working on it.

One last thing: I made all the images in 1280x720 resolution, so for best results make sure you maximize the screen.

been trying to get susan involved any ideas how to do this restarted the game several time and different scenarios but nothing is working.

erzetayeka

Jul 28, 2018
how to proggres with megan i stuck at only goodnight kiss, strip, taste etc
i already look 3 scene in shower for megan and bathe with megan 1 scene

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
how to proggres with megan i stuck at only goodnight kiss, strip, taste etc
i already look 3 scene in shower for megan and bathe with megan 1 scene
What do you say you shower her with when you call her and in favor? I want to figure out how to get in the bath with her (night)... Did you get a blow job at the time of the movie this afternoon?

Last edited:

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Please, after how many days do they start having sex? I can only blowjob the afternoon watching tv. Thank you.
don't know the exact days: around day 80-100 megan and the other one 120+
Here is my save file with 134 days

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruodger

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
Is there something planed about a massage progression? Or favor/sex in the kitchen?
Also, will he be able to enter the shower when his niece is bathing at night?

Last edited:

Theus

May 31, 2017
Affection:2562
Lust: 100
Lewdness: 1120
Suspicion: 0
But, i dont unluck the blowjob scene, and i want to get the sex event. How to unluck all events? Can anyone do me a small walkthrough?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes