gimme

Aug 6, 2016
I guess he's rushing to add endings? Susan hardly has any content and nearly all of it is just lumped into the noon time call.

aveylot

Apr 25, 2017
When I run the v097 my pc hangs. I am a fan and I can not play the last version I desperate. please help me

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
When I run the v097 my pc hangs. I am a fan and I can not play the last version I desperate. please help me
if you are using windows 7/8/8.1/10 makes sure you do a disk cleanup if you have more then one hard drive just going to recycle bin and left clicking and select empty the recycle bin doesn't empty all recycle bins you will have to use disk cleanup then select the drive that you have the game on you might be running out of space

Sep 22, 2018
the grinding wouldnt be as boring if there were different dialog for events every time. The fact that she says the same thing every time makes it tedious.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
is their a WT for this game i know you need to grind this but i dont know if im doing everything right plssss is their a GUIDE i really need one im a fun too

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
is there really no guide in this game like how many times i need to do certain actions and such to trigger events can anyone answer

G

gualmar

i tried copying the save files but when i try to load it it throws an error saying 'cannot read property pages of undefined'

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes