RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Can't progress further, no matter what i do, after i can go to the Mall, its all i can do, on the bath she always tells me to cover myself, all i can do is grope and kiss on bed, massage, couch grope, and the basics when she is asleep like titfuck and tight fuck, the two favors, have tried everything, there needs to be a guide, have wasted a lot of ingame days trying everything and nothing changes, can't even get to ask her to do condom sex, just stuck..

Its a nice game, but horrible when it comes to tips or hints on what to do next, to the point where you just get stuck and give up on the game.

slowride454

Sep 13, 2018
so I installed updates and I have to start over? How do I copy progress from the previous version?

I think I figured it out. bedtime sex is available but the links to midnightcowgirl.png are broken. I looked at the location img/pictures and they are not there. midnight bj and midnight tj1 and 2 are.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
you get them pregnant, thas all, no changes for the moment.
In about July upgrade, plugged Susan and somehow knocked up Megan. Since then have fucked the dogshit out of Susan and FINALLY knocked her up last upgrade. I'm curious how this shakes out...

Reactions: CharleyT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 1439
Overview:
This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One last thing: I made all the images in 1280x720 resolution, so for best results make sure you maximize the screen.

Updated: 15/Oct/2018
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.96
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-logs:

Downloads
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Web: - - - -

Thanks to @aweriel

View attachment 45196 View attachment 45197 View attachment 45195 View attachment 45198
I like this game idea, but it's pretty grindy...a walkthrough to help us get to the fun stuff as fast as soon as possible would be cool. ;)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
In about July upgrade, plugged Susan and somehow knocked up Megan. Since then have fucked the dogshit out of Susan and FINALLY knocked her up last upgrade. I'm curious how this shakes out...
That sounds fun, but how long did it take you to get there? I haven't gotten to do more than spy Susan in the shower, and the best with Megan is the goodnight kiss favor...and that's on day 52 with over 500 affection, over 400 lewd, so when is the pay of? lol

DrEdola

Oct 21, 2018
So i cant download the game it keeps downloading like its for nexus mod manager file? am i doing something wrong or do i need to dowload something else

madingo

Jun 3, 2017
how do you advance in this game , Im over 1200 affection and over 600 lewdness and can only grope her and kiss her.

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
how do you advance in this game , Im over 1200 affection and over 600 lewdness and can only grope her and kiss her.
Take her go shopping for Favor points. In Megan's room you click on Menu to show option and you will see Favor click it and chose what you like or click on your Bed in morning/ afternoon/ evening (not night) to call megan over and chose what you like.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Could someone tell us at what point we can actually start to do things with Susan too or more like what is needed for us to do things with her please ?

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Actually found how to after some searching and trying stuff.
You need to have done all the blowjob scenes with Megan (so room, shower, mall, you ofc need to be to a certain lvl of affection and lewdness to get those too) and then the tight scenes/quest event line and after finally having done it with Megan (be careful having sex with Megan for the first time add +75 suspicions) a scene of Cal watching Susan showering will start by itself the next day.
After that we can start the questlines allowing us to do stuff with Susan.

Zeric38

Nov 2, 2018
If you still want to fuck Megan after drugging her with an aphrodisiac, consider buying condoms.
A new scene will be triggered a little later, or it will ask you to put a condom.
After this scene, you can fuck without condoms.

Vanquish

Aug 2, 2018
Actually found how to after some searching and trying stuff.
You need to have done all the blowjob scenes with Megan (so room, shower, mall, you ofc need to be to a certain lvl of affection and lewdness to get those too) and then the tight scenes/quest event line and after finally having done it with Megan (be careful having sex with Megan for the first time add +75 suspicions) a scene of Cal watching Susan showering will start by itself the next day.
After that we can start the questlines allowing us to do stuff with Susan.
LOL, I figured that out and that's exactly what happened.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
I tried the game for the first time today, grinded a lot, like... a lot! Sometimes, we just don't knwo where to go, what to do and suspition goes up so fast, I just saved everytime I tried a scene to avoid the game over. A walkthrough, cheats or at least hints/tips about what to do next would be appreciated ;)
Also, you have to AVOID some scenes that are automatic game overs sometimes... Like when you take Megan behind the couch and have sex afterwards, you can't even choose not to do it, you just lose and that's kinda annoying when you don't know about it.
Though the game is pretty cool otherwise ^^

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Dev says: "So, I'll definitely do another smaller update between the threesome one that'll be done by the end of this month* and the one that finally adds endings that'll be up by the end of next month."

*October....hope we have some stuff soon.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
i am playing version .96 and seem stuck...I have 6000 in affection and over 3000 in lewdness and still cant trigger the shower sex, call meg over (kissing and groping OK) sex, or susan sex. I have done the favors after ever 500pts in lewdness and same with the morning meg mauling. i have done the good nite kiss and keep checking the cameras, I have 4 videos, 3 from meg and one susan. can anyone help me get back on track....i have played and earlier version where I had sex with susan and all the shower, call her over sex and mall sex. I am on windows

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes