• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well, that's pretty honest, hardly anyone admits they're out of ideas. It's weird, just when the story reaches the point where you can really dig into the debauchery, authors tend to lose interest.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Yeah, It's common in this games, when the "Good times" events come the devs run out of ideas. They manage pretty well sexual tension but when the mc has sex whith X character they don't know How to continue, my thought is because they don't have enought writing experience (they don't know How progress a novel). One thing to notice is that Sid Valentine is developing one new game, maybe he has more focus in that game instead of Cohabitation.

Reactions: ArgothNephial

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
...I removed the option to buy them but the items still exist, so if you bought them before they'll still be in your inventory...
Removed sex toys from the game? AAAARGH! I guess, I will have to live with the 99 dildos and what not that I added using cheats!! SMH
:closedtongue:

Norther

Apr 4, 2018
so I managed to change the negative suspicion amount from -12 to -100...when you watch tv with them....
I modified the file commonevents.json file with notepad+ .....all I did as do a search for -12 ....replaced with -100 .....saved and restarted the game....now when I watch tv with them.... my susp is dropped by 100 instead of 12...
Smart! Thanks for the tip brother

Kateer

Jan 21, 2018
anyone tried this game on Mac? I downloaded from Mega, and the folder just show an app called Game. I tried opening it, it said the app cannot be opened (not the unidentified dev one, I made sure of that). I also tried using chmod +r of the MacOS folder inside the app, then the "game" boot up but nothing happens.

Any clue?

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Well, that's pretty honest, hardly anyone admits they're out of ideas. It's weird, just when the story reaches the point where you can really dig into the debauchery, authors tend to lose interest.
I don't really get why he's wracking his brain on trying to make threesome content "make sense" when there's still stuff he can add to either girls like sex in new locations, new positions, anal, and incorporating toys. But yeah, like all creators it seems he's reaching the end of his interest in this game. I wonder if he'll actually finish it or just drop it completely and start working on something different.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just realized I deleted my savegame... nope, not going through all of that again.

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
I started this game today and from my experience i liked it but honestly theirs a'lot more that could be added in this game. There could be more exhibitionism scenes specially in area's with Megan when you take her shopping. When you go to the clothes store you could have a scenes where shes trying on new clothes and you sneak your way in for sex. There could be a a scene early in the morning when your parents leave for work where you could have sex with her in the kitchen besides just making her breakfast or add a scene when you take the trash out and she follows you outside for some fun besides helping you. For Susan a scene where her husband is a sleep with the sleeping pills while u have your fun with her right next to him. If you don't like any of that that's fine didn't really read through 74 pages if anyone did mention any of this but I would like to see stuff like that. i can think of a'lot more content but yea good luck with this game i will probably check back later when the endings coming since I'am curious will there be any pregnant sex scenes before the ending or at the ending.

Reactions: zee-man

Judasteros18

Aug 9, 2018
deleting my all saved?? and start again from "0".. thats mean am goin NUTs... cuz this game too sluuuuuuuw to get any points... so now 96 coming and got nothing new from story??... u must be kidding

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Why? Simple game, just corrupt girls everyday:angel:
Too much grinding, and it's MV so it freezes for some people (still).

Though, they could just view the images. (It's not like it's encyrpted, but some people want dialog w/ it.)

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes