Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I am stuck ...

have 700+ Affection and 540+ Lewdness, and I cant move past groping and kissing.

Done all 3 favours at least 2 times each (goodnight Kiss, strip, tasting game)

Done all sleaping scenes at least 1ce, can grope her while watching TV, massage her back while studding, she sits on my lap in the evening TV with parents, and lastly I can get her to scrub my back in the tub. OFC I can kiss and grope her clicking on my bed.

But I cant get to any HJ, BJ or TJ scenes, nor can I enter bathroom while she is there.

Where do I go from there ? Do I miss something important ?

thx in advance
Keep increasing those stats, things really start above 1000+.

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
I just started up the game, (I have played this for quite a while) and when I hit "game.exe" file, my antivirus popped up and deleted it saying it was infected. What do I do now? It said it was FileRepMalware.

Reactions: MangaKing

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just started up the game, (I have played this for quite a while) and when I hit "game.exe" file, my antivirus popped up and deleted it saying it was infected. What do I do now? It said it was FileRepMalware.
So the problems is.. you are left withouth an exe or that you don't know if its safe?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So the problems is.. you are left withouth an exe or that you don't know if its safe?
Just had this problem as well. I double click "Game.exe", hit "allow", window pops up briefly, then closes. Game.exe then removes itself from the folder.

Attempting to re-extract game.exe into the folder results in an error, even with administrator privileges in place.

I tried playing with permissions, scanning for viruses, scanning for malware, all came up clean. But, when run, the file self destructs and goes away.

Very annoying.

Lucifina

Jun 26, 2017
Just had this problem as well. I double click "Game.exe", hit "allow", window pops up briefly, then closes. Game.exe then removes itself from the folder.

Attempting to re-extract game.exe into the folder results in an error, even with administrator privileges in place.

I tried playing with permissions, scanning for viruses, scanning for malware, all came up clean. But, when run, the file self destructs and goes away.

Very annoying.
Not sure if you had resolved this or not; if not try adding the game folder to your antivirus exclusions.

Reactions: Benishoga

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Thanks for the answer.

At the moment I can only bathe in the bathroom, and the malls bathroom isn't activated. I'm turning in circles working / buying game console / using favors. I wonder how much lewd I need, I though 600 was high enough.
Somewhere on this thread I stumbled on an answer to this because I was having the same "problem" the Dev did a poor job of structuring the UI on things like this or at least offering hints, but if you hit the X key on your keyboard when you enter the bathroom you'll get other options..

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone else facing this problem? Is the Call Susan option always there or is it predicated on something?
It's under "Cal's Stuff" when Megan is watching TV. If it's not there after you catch her, I'm afraid I'm out of ideas

d34dsp4wn

Aug 18, 2016
It's under "Cal's Stuff" when Megan is watching TV. If it's not there after you catch her, I'm afraid I'm out of ideas
Ah, so it appears after I catch "her"? Is "her" referring to Susan? Do you know if it's not there before that point?

Thanks!

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I
Ah, so it appears after I catch "her"? Is "her" referring to Susan? Do you know if it's not there before that point?

Thanks!
It's not there before you see her with her lover in the mall. Once you do it, you blackmail her and then start the corruption.

dznutz

Mar 27, 2018
how does pregnancy work? after sex they have a 1/5 chance to immediately become pregnant or does it take a few weeks after a successful attempt?

ALskruffbucket

Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys !
I really need you help, after reading a lot of pages here I can't find what to do...
I have A: 987 / L: 100 / L: 623 / S : 16 (which I try to keep around 10)
I have bought everything at the mall multiple time.
For shower events I've unlocked Megan showering / touching / masturbating and Susan bathing
I've also done all events multiple times. (only have the taste and strip + goodnight kiss).
Watching TV only allow me to grab her and the back massage isn't leading anywhere except from the shoulders.
I've also drugged her to do the boob and thight fucks couples of time.

What did I missed ?

Thank you for your help !
same question

Reactions: AR21
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes