fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if all else fails, note down the suspicion value, save and upload the savegame to saveeditonline.com, its in the saves directory in the www subfolder. the value is in clear text.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I spend a full week watching tv on the morning and goind to the mall with Megan but can't go alone and didn't have scene with her lover...
I don't remember how i get this before.
You can only go to the mall alone when you are trying to catch Susan with her lover. To do that, first you have to be aware she has one. Catch her muttering to herself in the shower at one early morning (or morning. experiment) then you can eavesdrop at the morning, when she and her husband instead of just watching TV will talk. THEN you can go the mall alone to catch her.

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
does saves from v0.88 not work on the future versions?
if not do i have to replay it or is there another way to get to where v0.88 ended without having to replay it?

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah, shortly after I posted this that started, but now I have a new problem. Literally everything is slamming me with suspicion to the point where it’s all I can do to keep it down. I can’t even go to watch tv at night or make dinner because it automatically triggers a game over. Every time I go in the kitchen in the evening I automatically make the daughter a cheeseburger with aphrodisiac pills which triggers sex, which triggers getting thrown out.. literally all I can do is avoid both of them and do chores to lower suspicion
I had this problem too. I'm not sure if our scenarios are the same, but I'll explain what happened to me and how I got around it.

After I drugged Megan and first did the thigh sex with her. Calvin panics about drugging her food to get her horny. I avoided this part.

I worked on reducing suspicion to 0 and increasing her lust & corruption. Including do the living room scenes for handjob & blowjob.

After this, I made sure the suspicion level was at 0 again, and did the first sex scene with her - and it worked successfully.

My guess, is what I was missing certain triggers before the first sex scene.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I decided to replay from start. Now I can kiss and grope Megan but stuck in a loop. No more triggers and story development. Affection 1159, lust 100, lewd 600. What am I missing?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I decided to replay from start. Now I can kiss and grope Megan but stuck in a loop. No more triggers and story development. Affection 1159, lust 100, lewd 600. What am I missing?
More lewds raise it further and start repeating things. Taking her to the mall and buyig her stuff, you'll be able to gain favours. Most importantly.. favours that you can "collect" in the bathroom. Those are very important.

joseperez

Apr 29, 2017
Can someone upload the last web version?, please.

I changed my system to a linux based and using wine can't play the game. I hope one amazing soul in this place can help me.

Thanks.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
More lewds raise it further and start repeating things. Taking her to the mall and buyig her stuff, you'll be able to gain favours. Most importantly.. favours that you can "collect" in the bathroom. Those are very important.
Thanks for the answer.

At the moment I can only bathe in the bathroom, and the malls bathroom isn't activated. I'm turning in circles working / buying game console / using favors. I wonder how much lewd I need, I though 600 was high enough.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I though 600 was high enough.
1000+ at least, around 1500 i'd say. By bathroom i ment the one at home obviously. And not just do the same 2-3 things you deemed "important" or "practical". Repeat all the things. Making food, giving her a massage, help her with her homework, watch TV with her, so the whole package. Always choose something at each part for the day. If you do X in the early morning then you can't do Y in the morning so switch to Y the next day, and so on. Favours in the bathroom for example doesn't appear all the time just at certain times of the day. There are favours in her room as well. Always check your options. This is a grindy game.. but that means you have to do lots of things several times (basically all her options in every location has to be repeated several times BESIDE raising her scores to the required tresholds).

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
1000+ at least, around 1500 i'd say. By bathroom i ment the one at home obviously. And not just do the same 2-3 things you deemed "important" or "practical". Repeat all the things. Making food, giving her a massage, help her with her homework, watch TV with her, so the whole package. Always choose something at each part for the day. If you do X in the early morning then you can't do Y in the morning so switch to Y the next day, and so on. Favours in the bathroom for example doesn't appear all the time just at certain times of the day. There are favours in her room as well. Always check your options. This is a grindy game.. but that means you have to do lots of things several times (basically all her options in every location has to be repeated several times BESIDE raising her scores to the required tresholds).
I did the grinding in a previous game, but I didn't remember it was so extensive. I'm doing all of what you point out, I guess I just need to be more patient. Thanks

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
I noticed that there is a pregnancy system, but how exactly does this affect the gameplay, do the characters belly bulge or something, or is there another hidden effect in the game

my build is 0.94 mac ver. BTW

dznutz

Mar 27, 2018
i can't use my 91 saves (or any older games) into the current 95. anybody got this problem?

nevermind. i just saw this

Changelog for 0.94:
- enabled saving into local storage (not compatible with any old saves unfortunately)
- applied the Lower Suspicion Patch already

Tagliatele

Oct 14, 2017
I did the grinding in a previous game, but I didn't remember it was so extensive. I'm doing all of what you point out, I guess I just need to be more patient. Thanks
I was stuck like you for 1 hour before thinking to look for favour in every room and bingo there was a favour in the bathroom which unlocked me 4-5 scene afterward.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I am stuck ...

have 700+ Affection and 540+ Lewdness, and I cant move past groping and kissing.

Done all 3 favours at least 2 times each (goodnight Kiss, strip, tasting game)

Done all sleaping scenes at least 1ce, can grope her while watching TV, massage her back while studding, she sits on my lap in the evening TV with parents, and lastly I can get her to scrub my back in the tub. OFC I can kiss and grope her clicking on my bed.

But I cant get to any HJ, BJ or TJ scenes, nor can I enter bathroom while she is there.

Where do I go from there ? Do I miss something important ?

thx in advance

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes